Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
As a club member, I already have the mp3s from the download link that was sent out, so I already know I like the soundtrack, but still, I'm very eager to receive the actual record to see the artwork and sit down and listen to complete record sides instead of single songs.

I find that listening to a record is a different thing that listening to digital where I skip from one song to another between artists and album and rarely listen to a complete release.

By seb
Spot on... Vinyl and mp3 are completely different listening experiences.

Most scores, including ferox sound better as a whole compared to mp3 (where one tends to skip tracks and as a result cut's up the flow of the score).
By Hardrain02
The MP3's really got me pumped for this. The Cannibal Ferox theme is stellar. I keep pairing it up with sequence 8 from zombie flesh eaters. They go so well together.

Cant wait for the tape either. People in the office were fascinated with the radioactive Hills have eyes tape and package. This one will have a similar effect I think. Plus I got the gore cover so the barf bag may come in handy lol
By BigMeanPunk
LITA was kind enough to make an exception and ship off my in stock items that were held up because of the Cannibal Ferox pre-order. I just hope to get into the next subscription!
By Andreas_Hamburg
Received my tape yesterday, the cover design is fantastic.
Now I can't await the vinyl release, this will surely be one of the best releases this year.
By RougeGorge
"Deluxe Cassette Tape. Limited # 300 copies worldwide with alternate artworks"

I've ordered an additional tape in order to have the different artwork but I receive the same today.
By Bub
[quote=20741]“Deluxe Cassette Tape. Limited # 300 copies worldwide with alternate artworks”

I’ve ordered an additional tape in order to have the different artwork but I receive the same today.
[/quote]

@RougeGorge I think they meant in comparison to the vinyl. All 3 releases (both vinyl & cassette) have different artwork.
By RougeGorge
Thank you but now I feel stupid :D
By teenagegrubworm
My copy arrived today, I laughed at the unrated cover when I saw it.

Looks great and we'll worth the wait

By tonyandrewgiles
So us UK folk will get it next week or it ships next week?
By The Cult Leader
Did you order from Lita? I still haven't received shipping notification or anything...
By seb
All LITA orders are shipping now!
All OWS orders are shipping next week!

The wait is over.
By seb
Check the inside gatefold ;-)
By brentonwalter
Is there anywhere I can still pick up the unrated edition of this? Didn't have the cash to spend at the time and now I'm really kicking myself...
By brentonwalter
Would that be the deluxe version on LITA?
By seb
Yep the deluxe version listed on LITA is the unrated one.
By seb
Here's your chance to win a Cannibal Ferox copy from Light In The Attic

LINK
By dumaisaudio
Is the cover artwork on the standard version featured anywhere within the deluxe version, like on an insert?
By seb
No.
By Garmonbozia
Man, got my Cannibal Ferox today. The unrated cover is super awesome. I have my record deliveries sent to my work and was delighted to gross people out all day. As much as I dig all the original artwork for these reissues, I really do love the use of an effective screenshot for a cover. And the music on this fucking thing is up there with Here Comes the Devil and Ms. 45 for me. Thanks for putting this out, OWS. To me, this is easily your best release so far.
By Garmonbozia
Also, the copy I got isn't the solid green pictured above, but a green/clear split. I don't have a camera or I'd post a picture. I forget the breakdown for different versions. Is the solid green or the split the more standard for the unrated?
By teenagegrubworm
The jungle camo green and the clear/green split are both limited to 500 each
By seb
Thx man. Glad you dig it!