Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Everything related to OWS03 CANNIBAL FEROX
By seb

Cannibal Ferox AKA Make Them Die Slowly test pressing is approved!
Soundtrack by Roberto Donati AKA Budy Maglione.

Expect some crazy stuff we have planned for this Umberto Lenzi 1981 classic.

By Hardrain02
Cant wait to see what you have in store for it
By seb

You can now listen to 3 tracks from our upcoming soundtrack for Umberto Lenzi's 'CANNIBAL FEROX' composed by Roberto Donati.

SOUNDCLOUD
By StrangeVices
Sounds great!! Really looking forward to seeing the details of the release unfold.
By bitewerks
I agree, the Cannibal Ferox music is really good! I haven't seen the film in a few years (I own a German dvd in a screened metal case) so other than the few infamous scenes, I don't remember much. Definitely looking forward to the soundtrack release!
By DISCOSUCKS...
These funky cannibals have just gone straight on my YESSS! list! Wow.

By lazyben
In my eyes (and ears) this is easily going to be the best OWS release yet.
By StrangeVices
@lazyben Absolutely! I have a feeling we will say that about everything Seb does.
By repulsion
oh man, cannot wait any longer... my old grindhouse release has been spinned sooooo many times and the sound was always like shit. Damned analog hype...

By seb
Haha :-)
By Andreas_Hamburg
@ repulsion

is there a Laser Disc on your turntable? :-)
By repulsion
@ Andreas_Hamburg
A what?
(Movie quote....)
By DISCOSUCKS...
I believe what this silly person has done is to put a home video laserdisc onto his hi-fi record turntable. This is truly a novice, text book error! Silly, silly person! (Having said that, I just tried it out myself and it sounds f~cking awesome!! ;)
By tonyandrewgiles
Jungle Camo...

Hell yes!
By 4000days
This is such an awesome advertisement, just as one would expect it to appear in 1981.
By layneharvey
just ordered the deluxe. this is going to be great.
By chandler75
Three emails from OWS to hit my inbox in three minutes. OWS overload! What to get?? Jungle Camouflage or Clear/Transparent?? Probably have to get both...

And the "After receiving several threats..." is hilarious :D
By chandler75
And I hate to admit it, but I actually haven't seen the movie... I guess I have to rectify that now.

What's the best possible release on DVD or Blu-ray I should get?
By fluppeco
Saw the flc this weekend, it's so bad and brutal. Not sure if it falls under the mondo label. The most uplifting is the main theme that runs throughout the film. awesome! going for a camo as well. Walking Dead any good or that EP?