Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By flapdoodle
I did the same - OWS unrated and cheap amazon black vinyl, and today the mp3s!
By noddy
My split variant arrived today and once again OWS has outdone itself. Totally worth the wait!

Apologies if this is discussed elsewhere but are mp3s only available to those who ordered through Amazon?
By NathanLurker
@noddy : MP3s were available to Static Club members too.
By flapdoodle
It was Amazon's Autorip feature - if the album is available on mp3 you get a download. I also got a download for Last House on the Left from Amazon.
By noddy
Ah got it. Looks like Ill have to rip the vinyl myself. Thanks!
By GaryReeves
Indeed I believe its a side effect of ordering from Amazon rather than something thought out and planned.

By The Cult Leader
So I ordered two copies hoping to get one of each variant. If anybody wants to trade a camo for the clear/Green split. Send me an email.
Alexkennylz@yahoo.com
By dumaisaudio
Got my camo version today. The gatefold is sick! Though I agree with the previous comments, not much you can do about it. Fun fact, if you hold the vinyl up to a light, it is somewhat transparent!
By reelybored
@lazyben genius! ;-)
By Purplemule74
When I got my of Cannibal Ferox in the mail and saw the front cover, I ran right out and got myself a nice bowl of shrimp and some marinara sauce.

Not quite as tasty as brains I'm sure, but a very close second. Maybe by just a nose or a finger...
By hncreature
@Purplemule74...haven't "seen" you in awhile...I went with eggs and a chunky marinara
By Purplemule74
I'm always on reading; I just save it up.

Nice choice with the eggs. I'll have to give that a shot.
By toosoonjunior
It's funny, all of you are talking about how you have to hide it from you kids. Hell, I'm worried about my wife seeing it! I know at some point she's going to come across and be like, "WTF is wrong with you???" :)

Great LP though...was spinning it today while I work!
By ninjaqutie
My husband may give me looks, but I don't think he expects anything less of me. LOL. He already knows I am weird and since I keep all my soundtracks together (and he has no interest in them), he will pretty much keep to his own stuff. I think if my brother comes up and I whip it out and show him, the only thing he will say is that we both are a bit morbid, but that is about it. :D Hey, I dealt with crime scenes for a while, so this really isn't that bad. At least no odors are attached to it!
By horseloverphat
The head shot reminds me of Lector picking at Paul Krendler's brain...from Scott's Hannibal.
By BigMeanPunk
The split vinyl looks amazing. I just hope mine shows up soon!
By horseloverphat
I just got shipping confirmation today...hopefully I'll be getting one of each variant...let's see what the 'postal gods' bring.
By GaryReeves
Got my shipping notification today .... all very exciting ... :)
By bitewerks
Nothing from LiTA so far. I just dropped them a message asking for info. I was hoping the LP would just show up like Slumber Party Massacre did. Getting hot here, too, so I hate the idea of the package sitting in the P.O. truck all day or on my porch.

*Lightning quick reply from LiTA! My record is in Dallas so, maybe, tomorrow or Monday.
By bitewerks
My copy arrived! The split green n' white is nice looking. Will give it a spin later today. Love all the gore!
By tonyandrewgiles
I had a shipping notice on Friday but nothing arrived yet, hoping for it tomorrow.

Everyone's copies look awesome.
By Pitch
[quote=22213]I had a shipping notice on Friday but nothing arrived yet, hoping for it tomorrow.

Everyone’s copies look awesome.
[/quote]

Same here - assuming you are UK too - let's hope for tomorrow.
By antimax
I got my shipping notice a few days AFTER I received the LP, heh. Just want to say, this release has reminded me that Cannibal Ferox is one of my FAVORITE soundtracks, and I am so happy finally have this off my ipod, and in vinyl form! Sounds amazing, finally! Thanks OWS.
By thenuthouse
Mine showed up yesterday, and I'm just amazed at how FULL it sounds.

I'd gush more, but I have a review to write.