Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NathanLurker
Daaamn. Even the black vinyl SH2 is sold out. Good thing I picked it up right away. I ended up buying Buio Omega and Ritual as well.

SH2 will reach distribution though. People who missed out will for sure see it pop up on amazon, juno, etc.
By havershaw
how do you guys tell what the inventory is like on Mondo’s site?
When I go to “inventory information,” it just warns me that it’s not mine until and unless I pay for it, basically.
By NathanLurker
havershaw wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 pm how do you guys tell what the inventory is like on Mondo’s site?
When I go to “inventory information,” it just warns me that it’s not mine until and unless I pay for it, basically.
They try to had hundreds to cart
By inksb
havershaw wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:22 pm how do you guys tell what the inventory is like on Mondo’s site?
Just add like 1000 copies to your cart, when you try to check out if it's less than that it will tell you how many are available.
By Mateo Sanboval
There's an easier way that doesn't gum up the site. I can't remember the exact terms but right click the page and choose inspect or view sources or something or other and then search for inventory or quantity and you can see that number embedded in the code.
By Occhionero
NathanLurker wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:57 am Daaamn. Even the black vinyl SH2 is sold out. Good thing I picked it up right away. I ended up buying Buio Omega and Ritual as well.

SH2 will reach distribution though. People who missed out will for sure see it pop up on amazon, juno, etc.
Missed it also, hope for retail or transmissionrecords.
By inksb
I received my copy of Pentagram Home Video's Who's Here? I'm Here, You're Here in the mail yesterday. I'm happy to report that the pressing is pretty great, minimal surface noise and no other issues I noticed on my two times through last night with headphones. Such a fun album.
By Hatter313
Just got mine along with the Cory kilduff and pye corner audio distributed titles. Looking forward to having a spin session later
By inksb
Hatter313 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:17 pm Just got mine along with the Cory kilduff and pye corner audio distributed titles. Looking forward to having a spin session later
I grabbed Cory's album too, I really love it. I've listened to it digitally but man does that album have some low end I wasn't expecting when I had it on my table. I didn't order Pye Corner Audio, it's a good one though.
By havershaw
inksb wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:41 pm I received my copy of Pentagram Home Video's Who's Here? I'm Here, You're Here in the mail yesterday. I'm happy to report that the pressing is pretty great, minimal surface noise and no other issues I noticed on my two times through last night with headphones. Such a fun album.
I got that PHV the other day too, along with the Broken Lamps LP and the new Prince of Darkness. Loving all three of them (though everyone else in my house was asleep by the time I spun POD so I couldn’t turn it up very loud).
By inksb
Mondo announced yesterday that they are releasing "Adventure Time The Complete Series" soundtrack. It's a weird one as it's three 12" LPs, a 10" LP, a CD and a cassette. I wish they had just put it all on wax but what ever I'm a huge fan of this show and so is my wife. This will be the second record she has bought herself, the other being Clint Mansell's The Fountain.
Attachments
at1.png
at1.png (428.68 KiB) Viewed 4885 times
at2.png
at2.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 4885 times
By deafmetal
A test press of the Halloween 40th Anniversary Edition just sold for $171 on the 'bay. Check out the new Mondo TP gatefold sleeves as well. Many data fields printed, and not even bothered to fill them all out:

By Hatter313
So of course, i go ahead and order the Ghostbusters score from Amazon, it arrives last week, and here on Mondo's monthly playlist today...there it is.

Sigh, well, I'll probably be a sucker for the packaging and end up selling the other one unless the pressing is a disaster.

When it rains...

And if anyone can help me out on that track that comes right after ghostbusters on that mix. its actually driving me nuts that i can't place it and i'm probably going to feel massively stupid.
By Bub
Hatter313 wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 6:32 pm And if anyone can help me out on that track that comes right after ghostbusters on that mix. its actually driving me nuts that i can't place it and i'm probably going to feel massively stupid.

I'm curious to see what they do with Hellraiser 2 & Ghostbusters as I haven't picked up those reissues yet.
By Mateo Sanboval
The Boys soundtrack after Hellbound.

There's an absolute melter that starts around the 19:30 mark with a Moroder-esque pulse/beat combo and descends into all manner of horn-y madness before collapsing in on itself. I'd like to know what that is. A lot.