Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By layneharvey
@glennmichael shoot me an email at harveypetit (at) gmail (dot) com
By fanboy
Si, I can cover you on the Mononoke. If you're interested, e-mail me ... foxmxer at gmail dot com
By siforster
Thanks! Mail in a sec...
By pabloeterovic
Hi guys! I bought the LP while working, and I just realized that item is for sale in the US and Canada, so my order will be canceled.
Can anyone help me with a copy Spirited Away Version?
I live in Chile, so the shipping cost is aproximately US$ 20. I can pay through paypal.
Greetings from Chile
Pablo
By glennmichael
@layneharvey Cheers man. I appreciate the reply. Fortunately someone else has offered to help.
By fanboy
Pablo, see my e-mail above. I can help you out.
By Abe
I made the same mistake as well - in the rush to get copies didn't realise that they were US & Canada only. Would anyone be kind enough to pick up a Spirited Away and Monokone? Will pay all costs plus extra for the help. If you can email me on abrahamkallis (at) mac (dot) com. I'm based in the UK. Thanks guys.
By dusty fingers
i made the same mistake if anyone could help me out with getting a Spirited Away sent to me in the UK please let me know my email is chipiedon1 @ yahoo.co.uk

cheers
By ghostfires
I see that the Spirited and the Princess editions are both still available - if anyone is willing to trade something I'm looking for...I could pick one or both up. The bad thing is...the things I'm looking for aren't the easiest to get now. I'm looking for the Silver Maniac from DW, as the well as the black vinyl Fog from DW. The only other soundtrack I'm really trying to track down at the moment would be A Field In England.

If anyone wants to work something out with anything like what I mentioned above, let me know...I could order from Mondo immediately this evening.
By freshoj
overseas folks can also feel free to drop me an email if they want a US vinyl buddy: john [at] freshoj [dot] com

I can put in an order and forward it on at cost. I can also keep my eyes peeled for local retailers that might even end up with some Howl...
By Jeff
I'm helping someone else out already otherwise I'd throw my hat in to help. Grabbed a shirt too. Good stuff. I don't see why any non-US collectors on this board shouldn't score, there's enough help around.
By thedeepness
I will pick one up for someone if they get me a DW flesh color Maniac. About the same price and both still for sale. thedeepness@yahoo.com
By hncreature
Princess and Spirited still available

Would be happy to help - hncreature [at] yahoo [dot] com
By hncreature
Just a heads up folks!!! Shipping to the UK on two of these releasesis coming in at about $35US...remember each of these is a 2xLp and the records are 180g each Lp - I choose the cheapest option = First-Class Package International Service - I weighed DWs "The Fog" and "Maniac" as a reference point and they came in at just under 4 lbs with packaging probably pushing it over the 4 lbs mark
By layneharvey
i found the same thing. i estimated it weighing around 2 pounds. chances are, the sleeves won't be nearly as thick as the fog or maniac. but the fact that they are 180gram and all, it will probably be closer to 3-4 pounds. the shipping is crazy expensive regardless. at 2 pounds in weight, it is $24 for first class international. is it any wonder the USPS is on the verge of going out of business? i priced out UPS and FEDEX too, and both of those were over $100(!!!!!!).
By hncreature
I work for FedEx and still prefer the USPS even with my discount! Sad but true

I used those two...he got two of the releases...as the reference figuring it couldn't weigh more than those beasts and told my buddy if it comes in cheaper I will Paypal back the difference
By layneharvey
@hncreature - ha ha! totally understand! shipping abroad (or a broad)isn't cheap no matter how you slice it! :)
By fanboy
If anybody is still looking, I have an extra Mononoke coming my way. As stated above, shipping overseas is not cheap. Figuring around $25-$30. If you're looking, send me an e-mail foxmxer at gmail dot com.
By layneharvey
i ended up ordering one mondo MANIAC from amazon.com and another straight from mondo, hoping maybe to get both the white and black. well, the one from amazon.com is set to arrive TODAY! still no word from mondo on the one i ordered from them, though. :(

regardless, can't wait to get off work so i can check out the one i got today!
By phantasm
i forgot i even had a mondo MANIAC coming.
By layneharvey
the one from amazon has ARRIVED!

By pabloeterovic
algo got a white copy!
By siforster
@fanboy - give me a shout if you need extra cash off me for postage!
By fanboy
Copied this from a recent SlashFilm interview with Justin.

"I’m hoping October is fun, like the record stuff is so bright, like we are about to sign a pretty big multi-title deal. I’m really hoping that goes through, because that will basically seal up next year too where we will have 2013 down and 2014 record-wise. I’m hoping to have a big release in November of one that I know people will be freaking out about. We are working on getting some stuff that has never been released and it’s super difficult to get done."

I'm happy to see they are continuing with the vinyl and planning bigger and better releases. Now I'm very curious what this November, big deal release will be?