Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By inksb
https://soundcloud.com/mondotees/mondo- ... il/s-lvJnY

Listening now, any one have any input?

Mission Impossible
Adventure Time
There's some videogame mash up music in there but I can't put my finger on what it is. It sounds incredibly familiar.

edit: one of the video game tracks is from Metal Gear NES, titled Jungle Infiltration I wonder if they are tacking these songs onto their MGS release. The soundtrack is so short it would have to be combined with other stuff or maybe be on a 10"
By Revolver_OcelScott
Mondo is already doing Metal Gear Solid, so maybe an extra disc with Metal Gear 1 and 2.
2001 A Space Odyssey, One that sounds like Greenwood, and I forget the original artist, but the one song RZA used for the background in Ode to Oren Ishii, forget the original use.
By ScoJo
Revolver_OcelScott wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:06 pm the one song RZA used for the background in Ode to Oren Ishii, forget the original use.
SEVEN NOTES IN BLACK (aka The Psychic) - Bixio/Frizzi/Tempera

That one has been a looooong time coming, quite excited for that

Wonder if AMS will be reissuing it too?
(ciao, @RedGoblin??)
By inksb
I thought that last track sounded familiar but I haven't seen the film in a while. Thanks @scojo

I'll probably pick up Seven Notes/Psychic, I still need to watch the film though. I've owned it for ages and haven't gotten around to viewing it.
By ChrisMcQueen007
inksb wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:57 pm I thought that last track sounded familiar but I haven't seen the film in a while. Thanks @scojo

I'll probably pick up Seven Notes/Psychic, I still need to watch the film though. I've owned it for ages and haven't gotten around to viewing it.
I think the film is very solid. Don‘t expect the typical Fulci goreathon typical of his films from that time, this is much more restrained. The score is great, makes me really happy that it will be released soonish.
By deafmetal
ScoJo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 pmI've not seen La Sette Note in Nero either
Put that one in your watch list right away, as @ChrisMcQ said, it's really solid and well-done.

7 Notes In Black and Eyes Wide Shut, wow. Sign me up.
By inksb
deafmetal wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:13 pm
ScoJo wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:43 pmI've not seen La Sette Note in Nero either
Put that one in your watch list right away, as @ChrisMcQ said, it's really solid and well-done.

7 Notes In Black and Eyes Wide Shut, wow. Sign me up.
The wife and I plowed through a ton of gialli a few months ago and have been taking a bit of a break from them. It's at the top of the list once I decide to dive back in. I have The Psychic, Giallo in Venice, Enigma Rosso and What Have They Done To Your Daughters? sitting in a stack.

The Sect would be a definite purchase if they are putting that out.
By Dollarhyde
Thought I heard something Frizzi like in there.

Would definitely be down for eyes wide shut.

The NES tracks definitely sound familiar, I thought it was Batman on the NES or maybe a Megaman or Super C? Could be a C64? Soundtrack?