Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
After the second listen I identified at least:

Lorne Balfe ‎– Mission: Impossible - Fallout (Music From The Motion Picture)
Akira Yamaoka - Silent Hill 2
Libra- Shock
Ennio Morricone - 4 Mosche Di Velluto Grigio
Pino Donaggio ‎– Trauma

One song is from "The Last Of Us" and has been already released.

What else will Mondo/DW release this year?
Last edited by Occhionero on Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:59 am, edited 4 times in total.
By Bezulsqy
Occhionero wrote:After the first listen I identified at least:

Libra- Shock

Don't care. I am done with these mix tapes...
By Occhionero
Bezulsqy wrote:
Occhionero wrote:After the first listen I identified at least:

Libra- Shock

Don't care. I am done with these mix tapes...
What happened?
By inksb
The reason that Last of Us song is on there is it's from vol 2 of the set they released, which they released vol 1 individually last year, so vol 2 is coming this year.

Excited about Silent Hill 2. I don't know why I didn't buy part 1 but I won't make that mistake again. I'm going to listen to the mix today
By Red Goblin
Shock will be a 2 LPs set, same tracks as the last CD from Cinevox. that was quite strange at my eyes (everything is strange and unusual in the Cinevox world!) since they put alternate takes and unused material but not the noteworthy film versions.
By Red Goblin
if my version of '4 mosche di velluto grigio' will be approved by Cinevox it will be a great improvement over all the previous vinyl versions. I worked really hard on it.
By Bezulsqy
Red Goblin wrote:if my version of '4 mosche di velluto grigio' will be approved by Cinevox it will be a great improvement over all the previous vinyl versions. I worked really hard on it.
@RedGbolin: thank you very much for all your work and the info you provide! I love what you did with the Profondo Rosso re-issue!
By Red Goblin
@RedGbolin: thank you very much for all your work and the info you provide! I love what you did with the Profondo Rosso re-issue![/quote]

thank you very much, Bezulsqy, I really appreciate your words.
By ScoJo
The same goes from me @Red (and I'm sure many of us here!), I've been really enjoying the Profondo Rosso release and always look forward to any project with which you're involved. Mille grazie, signor! And fingers crossed for the 'Red Goblin Director's Cut' of Four Flies/Grey Velvet! :)
By Red Goblin
ScoJo wrote:The same goes from me @Red (and I'm sure many of us here!), I've been really enjoying the Profondo Rosso release and always look forward to any project with which you're involved. Mille grazie, signor! And fingers crossed for the 'Red Goblin Director's Cut' of Four Flies/Grey Velvet! :)
I will let you know and thanks to all of you, forum residents, I am grateful for your appreciation.
By ScoJo
It would appear, in this case at least, and with everything else in the world crumbling to ashes.... we are all winners.

Yay, us!!

Yay, Red Goblin!

Yay, 'Unheard Morricone'!!
By inksb
5....4....3....2....1.....Waxworks announces Four Flies!

Sorry couldn't resist. Pretty excited about this. I actually haven't seen the film and waiting for a good bluray to surface (that release from Shameless is terrible). So this will be entirely new to me.
By NathanLurker
Excellent news, I'll keep my money ready for release day
inksb wrote:that release from Shameless is terrible
Is it ? I bought it recently and haven't watched it yet
By inksb
NathanLurker wrote:Excellent news, I'll keep my money ready for release day
inksb wrote:that release from Shameless is terrible
Is it ? I bought it recently and haven't watched it yet
Well, I'm being a touch hyperbolic, it's not actually terrible from a PQ standpoint (the Koch version from Germany is better) but it has a really bad audio defect in the later moments of the film so just be aware of that. Shameless blus are cheap and have minimal effort put in for restoration, they generally release what is given to them by the Italians and that's that. Their Strange Vice of Mrs Wardh and All the Colours are pretty shit (avoid their Dellamorte Dellamore release). With all of the Argento rereleases over the last year or so, I'm assuming Arrow will pick it up and release it to match their Bird/Cat/Deep Red/Phenomena LE blus.
By Hatter313
I asked the arrow guys about that at mondocon in 2017, they said that they couldn't get the rights at that time to finish the trilogy, but i'm hoping that has changed, would love for them to do a version of it that matches their other argento releases.
By inksb
Hatter313 wrote:I asked the arrow guys about that at mondocon in 2017, they said that they couldn't get the rights at that time to finish the trilogy, but i'm hoping that has changed, would love for them to do a version of it that matches their other argento releases.
Yeah I'm hoping the same. They did say they couldn't do Deep Red in the US and a year later they did so I have some hope. Plus Arrow is partnered with Shameless for some distro deal at the moment, it's possible they could work out a deal for Four Flies in the UK. I have no idea who has US rights for it though so that could be a bigger road block.
By Bezulsqy
inksb wrote:5....4....3....2....1.....Waxworks announces Four Flies!

Sorry couldn't resist. Pretty excited about this. I actually haven't seen the film and waiting for a good bluray to surface (that release from Shameless is terrible). So this will be entirely new to me.
I would not be surprised...