Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Yep, I’m beginning to make my list for Austin, and this is right at the top.
By The Cult Leader
Did ya go for any of the panels or screenings yesterday Hatter? It was a complete shithow, but I managed to walk away with tickets to pretty much everything expect the Live Draw panel.
By Hatter313
I need to do stand by for the soundtrack panel, but i got both ex machina and labyrinth so i'm stoked!
By The Cult Leader
Good shit dude. Rory Kurtz is SHRN so all the poster nerds are losing their minds cause they missed Ex Machina lol.

The Labyrinth poster is pretty sweet. ;)
By Little Walter
I'm really pumped about the Ex Machina screening. I thought Kurtz's Clockwork last year was the best poster of the whole convention.

The Batman Returns art is better than anything I can even think of right now. Hot damn.
By Mateo Sanboval
Has anyone seen the Ex Machina poster yet? I loved his The Graduate poster and I'm not even that into the film.
By The Cult Leader
Not even a tease on Ex Machina, but he was kind of bragging about it being really good.

Both his The Graduate and A Clockwork Orange were definitely the 2 best posters from the con last year.
By Little Walter
To @Hatter and @Cult, I highly recommend that you secure a place in line for MondoCon and then take a detour to the Master Pancake of Halloween at the Ritz that Friday. I got tickets to the 9:45pm showing, and I'm hopeful that my compatriots in line won't mind holding my place; last year everyone left for the night, so I doubt it'll be a problem. The screening is just like Mystery Science Theater 3000, except live and of Halloween. It's really hilarious, every movie they do.
By The Cult Leader
I rented a car this year so I'll be able to chauffeur you guys to and from the screening since the Alamo is about a mile and half away from the con. I'm definetly down to come hang out at the Ritz with you guys on Friday.
By Mateo Sanboval
The Cult Leader wrote:I rented a car this year
Baller.
By Hatter313
The Cult Leader wrote:I rented a car this year so I'll be able to chauffeur you guys to and from the screening since the Alamo is about a mile and half away from the con. I'm definetly down to come hang out at the Ritz with you guys on Friday.
You driving? cause that ride back from the gallery with whatshisname last year was...exciting.
By Mateo Sanboval
Hatter313 wrote:
The Cult Leader wrote:I rented a car this year so I'll be able to chauffeur you guys to and from the screening since the Alamo is about a mile and half away from the con. I'm definetly down to come hang out at the Ritz with you guys on Friday.
You driving? cause that ride back from the gallery with whatshisname last year was...exciting.
I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME THINK OF YOU MIGHT BE REFERRING TO
By deafmetal
Hatter313 wrote:You driving? cause that ride back from the gallery with whatshisname last year was...exciting.
Love how this thread has turned into the unofficial MondoCon thread... wish I was going again this year!
By static14
One of these days I'm gonna make it down there for Mondocon and all you guys are gonna be having a drink on my dime. And it has to be alcoholic. No shirley temple's :)
By Hatter313
static14 wrote:One of these days I'm gonna make it down there for Mondocon and all you guys are gonna be having a drink on my dime. And it has to be alcoholic. No shirley temple's :)
We’ll take you up on that static, for sure :)