Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
texasvinyl wrote:Let's try to get all the tracks listed...

3:00 -- I know it but my brain isn't telling me the name

16:25 -- Castlevania...IV?

23:30 -- Portal (PC)
I inserted a comment with my guesses. You can only see comments on the desktop version of SoundCloud. I cannot post it now because I am mobile :-)
By Hatter313
I assume we all caught elm street there at the start

Beyond the gates is in there too at 19:55.
By Mateo Sanboval
I love reading everyone's guesses. Both here and on Soundcloud.

PS-A Nightmare On Badalamenti St!

PPS - The songs at the roughly 9 and 14 minute marks are getting it done.
By Mateo Sanboval
Dollarhyde wrote:@Mateo

Agreed the song that comes in around 9 minutes with the vocal is rocking my world.

New Le Matos?
Y'know, I haven't spent a ton of time with Le Matos so that could very well be the case. The other song I like in there (at around the 14:00 mark) sounds videology game-y to my ear.
By Bezulsqy
0:00 Josie and the pussycats
0:18 A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - Angelo Badalamenti (edit: can this be another Elm Street?)
0:44 Anomalisa - Carter Burlwell
2:20 Iron Fist
3:17 Colossal - Bear McCreary
5:33 La Lupa Mannara (Legend of the Wolf Woman) - Lallo Gori
7:04 ?
9:05 The Bad Batch Soundtrack - Black Light Smoke
14:10 The Jungle Trap ?
16:25 Super Castlevania 4 (Rotating Room)
19:54 Beyond the Gates - Wojciech Golczewski
21:18 Stelvio Cipriani? (edit: any ideas? I listened to Bay of Blood and Death Walks on High Heels and althuogh there was a lot of resemblence, I don't think it belongs to either one)
23:30 Portal 2 -> edit: has to be Portal 1
By Bezulsqy
Dollarhyde wrote:Thanks @Bez

Ah, Black Light Smoke not Le Matos. Never heard of them before, awesome track. I see on discogs it is from their firefly ep 'screws in my head'.
In the trailer for The Bad Batch soundtrack another song of them is used. So it an educated guess that this song also belongs to the release of the soundtrack. However there is a possibility the Firefly EP is going to be released under the DWOriginal umbrella...
By Dollarhyde
@bez

Yes, I guess it will be a part of the soundtrack, maybe along with the other track that's in the film. I see its a lilly amirpour movie so something similar to a girl walks home alone at night?
And following spencers's recent tweet maybe out very soon.
By static14
Bezulsqy wrote:0:00 Josie and the pussycats
0:18 A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - Angelo Badalamenti (edit: can this be another Elm Street?)
21:18 Stelvio Cipriani? (edit: any ideas? I listened to Bay of Blood and Death Walks on High Heels and althuogh there was a lot of resemblence, I don't think it belongs to either one)
Great work @bez! As far as NOES goes, I'm still convinced DW/Mondo are releasing a boxset . #BoxOfSouls
By Mateo Sanboval
static14 wrote:
Bezulsqy wrote:0:00 Josie and the pussycats
Great work @bez! As far as NOES goes, I'm still convinced DW/Mondo are releasing a boxset . #BoxOfSouls
Guys, Bez does this every single month. He posts them in the Soundcloud comments section. It's uncanny.
By Bezulsqy
@ Static: I do hope so :-)
@ Mateo: thank you! But it is hardly every month as the last one was from February :-)
I do use some shazam, but also a lot of research on the internet and listening to a lot of tracks. I still hope Spencer reacts to my comment on the February mix because of his tweet that the first person to get all the tracks would get a carepackage of some sorts. But I don't want to pursue it too hard as I don't want to sound as if I feel entitled too any care package... if that makes sense.
For the February mix I listende to all the Mondo bandcamp clips amongst others to see if for instance Rats was on the sampler.
I only got the Maiovvi track after watching the short movie before the tracks were released anywere else.

In the end I just like to play a little Mondo/DWRC detective :-)