Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
I admit I didn't love season one of Master of None, but my wife enjoyed it. I just finished watching season two with her and thought it was a lot better. It felt real. The music direction was superb. I initially waved off the Mondo release, but I'm considering grabbing one now. I do wish it was a little more complete, they left out some really essential tracks like "un anno d'amore" and the Lucio Battisti "Amarsi Un Po'". If these sell well maybe they'll do a second volume for season two since it was just stacked with great music.

Has anyone else watched it yet?
By Mateo Sanboval
I haven't seen it yet, Tex. I did like season one, but I mightn't have seen it without my own Mrs' prodding so I'm with you there. For me, show soundtracks like this are made for streaming and digital media. Someone has undoubtedly already curated an insanely complete Spotify playlist for the series and left nothing out. I will listen to it a few times through, pick a couple songs I wasn't already familiar with that truly stand out after said repeated listens, and then seek out those bands' full lengths. Nostalgia aside, with very few exceptions, I don't revisit soundtracks often enough to justify an LP purchase.