Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ScoJo
@Walter -

OG Forbidden World....niiiice. Love that art, have never been able to confirm whether it's my man Richard Corben or actually just a very good knock off!?

As for the They Live Pullin design......for the love of gawd man, stop teasing and give us the scoop!!!

By Hatter313
I don’t Walter, should we tell them?

I leave it up to you, but I’ve got a big old smile on my face hahahaha.
By Little Walter
Hatter313 wrote:I don’t Walter, should we tell them?

I leave it up to you, but I’ve got a big old smile on my face hahahaha.
I'm not sure I have the words! All I can say is that The Wizard designed it.
ScoJo wrote:Speaking of FW..... !!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/FORBIDDEN-WORL ... 1310338182
DAMN.

Here's some loot I picked up at the con as well as at this couple's pop-up Mondo sale on Friday:

By Hatter313
What a weekend, had about 15 or so records to lug back on the plane plus 9 very tightly wrapped prints in one tube...and more pins than I have room for.
By SpaceCadet
Tomorrow that Suspiria is going to be so effing mine! Hahahaha, great looking sets! That Omen piece looks incredible. INCREDIBLE.
By Mateo Sanboval
Little Walter wrote:My signed LPs (no, I do not have a pile of these for everyone, sadly):

And my Graveface loot:

reddye6 wrote:Does the new version come with special glasses to see a hidden layer to the artwork?
Very warm indeed.
texasvinyl wrote:They had The Last of Us? Fantastic score and one people have been frothing at the mouth over since it came out
They had one underneath the racks (oh yes, I've done this before), and I nabbed that sucka.
frozeneyeball wrote:Hi Walter, what’s with the 2 different spines for Suspiria? Were there 2 different versions?
The two with different spines are the same as the others, their obis are just in the front of the package instead of wrapped around the side. The other versions simply have a different color wax.
Fiedel was signing Terminators? Hiawatha!!
By reddye6
Mondocon vinyl is live, although no Portal (granted, they didn't mention it in the weekly music email, but I was hoping it was an oversight). Maybe when they put the regular release up ...