Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By slik
OH YES! My favourite intro music to a game, and a game that scared me to death. The cut scenes were crazy, frightening and sad. Can't wait for this.
By NathanLurker
I never played the game and only know the music from the movie, which references the music from the game if I'm not mistaken ? Anyway, I feel like I really want this one, even as a blind buy.
By lazyben
My favourite Silent Hill related music was always on the game trailers. I never noticed the same pieces in the games but maybe that's because I was too busy getting freaked out playing them alone in the dark at night or trying to figure out the damn plot heh heh.

I never liked the games as much as I liked the idea of them. The movies really sucked.
By NathanLurker
Looks like both colourways are sold out on mondo's webstore. I'm sure it will reach distro stores soon but still, I'm glad I ordered one on release day. The Castlevania releases aren't sold out, I'm kinda surprised the Silent Hill copies sold out so fast.
By SpaceCadet
Team Silent games changed my life for the better, and Silent Hill 2 is something I consider one of the best horror fiction creations ever.

While I'm not the biggest fan of the first game's soundtrack, installments 2 and 3 are fucking inspired. Already have my money saved up!
By slik
This release is so good......the game was a "game changer" for me, to be honest left Resi for dust. Just the opening theme and cut scenes onwards make it a classic. Oppressive, industrial, beautiful......listening to this has lured me back to the game.....Now, where's a Metroid series?