Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By monsterworship
great design.

OCD might need two copies to keep 1 sealed :)

Reminds me of the Rocket From The Crypt Cut N Play record where you had to cut out the stickered labels attached to the cover in order to get it out.
By texasvinyl
Looks like a job for the ol' x-acto knife! Really can't wait for this. Been eyeing NMA's copy on Discogs since forever. Dust Brothers!!! So good.

I got that Zenamon foil-wrapped set from Jay at Private Records. Brought it to the Austin record show and some goober ripped the foil open and then didn't buy it! }:-/

Makes me think of 40 year old virgin with all the toys in the unopened boxes. I've got stuff like that, like the Beck Information box set with a blank slate box, book of stickers, art pen and coloring book. Of course all dutifully preserved for.....some reason or another, or just mental illness ;)
By jgibbs4053
Its a genius idea on Mondo's part. They know a lot of people will buy 2 just for that reason.
By Mateo Sanboval
jgibbs4053 wrote:Its a genius idea on Mondo's part. They know a lot of people will buy 2 just for that reason.

PS - I just saw this posted on Twitter in spite of the first two rules.
By Bezulsqy
Brilliant idea and fantastic record. I'll also buy two for me and maybe a third one as gift for my girlfriend's son who loves the movie.
These last months of the year are fucking expensive record wise.
By NathanLurker
It looks great, it's a fantastic design, I'm only gonna get one copy though. Guys, you don't NEED to have an unopened copy to save the packaging haha. I mean, I do double dip sometimes when I want two different editions of a release, but not in this case, I'm just gonna use an exacto knife and cut the side open and that will be that. I totally get your OCD though, my friends. Aren't we all a bit mad here :P
By Occhionero
Anybody found the hidden track, or is it just a rumor? I just followed the discussion at Discogs.