Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Bezulsqy
Our August Monthly Mix is now up on Soundcloud! It highlights a couple of forthcoming releases along with the the music of Laika (Coraline, ParaNorman, The BoxTrolls, and Kubo & The Two Strings). It’s super fun one this month and a real easy listen!
https://soundcloud.com/mondotees/mondo- ... mix-august

at 12:02: Deathgasm?
13:30: Scorpion with two tails - Fabio Frizzi !!!!
18:00 ??? I think I know it, but cannot think of what it is.
Last edited by Bezulsqy on Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By skeletonbutt
I listen to their mixes in my podcast app and find the lack of a track listing super annoying. I'd probably seek out some of the stuff to buy if I didn't have to do so much research.
By Bezulsqy
You don't have to do any research. Just enjoy the mix.
When the releases actually go live you will get sound clips for them. All time in the world to check if you like what is on offer.
I do like these mixes as a teaser in the way Waxwork tease their releases through Instagram and Twitter.
By skeletonbutt
Bezulsqy wrote:You don't have to do any research. Just enjoy the mix.
When the releases actually go live you will get sound clips for them. All time in the world to check if you like what is on offer.
I do like these mixes as a teaser in the way Waxwork tease their releases through Instagram and Twitter.
I understand keeping some of the stuff secret but the stuff that's already out could be mentioned in the notes. The first five mixes they put out had all the tracks listed with time stamps. Oh well.
By Bezulsqy
NathanLurker wrote:Doesnt shazam find most of that stuff ?
Yes it does.
Most.
Not all.

0:00 Boxtrolls
1:35 Planet of the Apes
4:50 Coraline
6:53 Phantasm
10:00 Kubo and the two Strings
12:00 ? Deathgasm ?
13:30 Scorpion with the Two Tails
14:40 Sounthbound ?
16:20 Paranorman