Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jgibbs4053
Does anyone know of any stores to purchase the Gillman or Frankenstein 7" variants at?
By Mateo Sanboval
I know Transmission and Norman had it over the weekend and were shipping to North America, but I'm not sure if they still do.
By jgibbs4053
looks like they are sold out at Transmission and Norman. Crash will cost me about $30 and i cant justify paying that much for a 7"
By Mateo Sanboval
If it makes you feel better, it wasn't much cheaper at the other two shops. I believe Norman was about $23 and Transmission was a bit higher than that. I passed as well.
By scottydoo
Just on my way into the shop now and will check the shipping to the states on the 7" , currently the single is up at £11.99 (which was cheaper than transmission) plus £5.99 shipping which works out at today's rate as $26 (which I agree is a lot for a 7" but Mondos 7" have never been the cheapest , I think I paid around £25 each for the batman 7" from them direct ) but if I can squeeze the price a little cheaper for you I will do . Also it's far cheaper to ship 2 copies than 1 so perhaps some buddying up ?
By scottydoo
Ok so ive been able to drop it a little to £4.99 for standard postage and you can ship 2 for that price so hope that helps
By ScoJo
@scottydo

Any chance of getting one of these please sir? I'm in the UK btw ;)

filmficciones (at) gmail <dot> com
By Hatter313
@scottydoo

Just placed an order through your site, thanks for posting the link and the more than reasonable shipping rate!

One variant down...
By Hatter313
I've been searching but no luck yet. If i find a local i may buy a few to VB folks here, but i don't know if i'll find 'em easily.
By Hatter313
sure thing, you in the US?
By Hatter313
yeah no worries, if I stumble across more than one you're first on the list.
By Hatter313
scored both on the mondo site, now only the US store exclusive is left!
By Hatter313
i kept hitting refresh in my cart and it went through eventually. people screwing around with the inventory again likely. i was on that like lighting since i wasn't sure how many of the pullin/wolfman ones were pressed and left over from the convention.
By Hatter313
Also has no one mentioned that the Dracula art is basically the original poster to hammer's Vampire Circus. interesting choice, i would have gone with a riff on Universal myself, but I think its pretty cool.

edit: immediately after mentioning this i remembered the damn poster is hanging in the club house. i even got super excited about that the first time i watched the movie as an adult and realized that the seeds of my hammer worship were planted when i was a kid from watching MS.
By nick1972
Anyone got a link to somewhere that has the Frankenstein available?

Two headed dog order got cancelled :0(
By discophagus
anybody willing to trade a frankestein copy with a gillman one? My order got cancelleg by twoheaded dogs and I have one spare gillman copy!
By texasvinyl
Anyone know some stores that have stock of the Frankenstein version? I went to the two biggest indie record shops in Dallas but neither had gotten any stock.
By Hatter313
those haven't shown up anywhere i've been looking...wonder whats up with them.