Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nick1972
just had RCOM delivered and the Obi says Prometheus and Planet Of The Apes is forthcoming!

certainly don't remember hearing anything about the latter
By Aremagod
I don't remember that being one of Elfman's more memorable scores and why isn't this in the existing Mondo thread?!?! It's getting cluttered in here like a Stout print.
By Hatter313
Once they dropped RCOM, i had a sneaking feeling POTA was forthcoming. great old school score.
By deafmetal
This thread should be merged with the existing "Mondo Vinyl General Talk" thread.

That said, I really like the cover art tie-in with Prometheus. It would be neat to see the same for Alien from the same artist.

Acid for blood!
By Mateo Sanboval
Not a slight against Nick or any other awesome STBCers contributing great content and discussion in here, but unless there is a specific release thread (ie: MOND-030 Aliens), then general palabra chat should be contained in the label specific thread (in this case, Mondo). Otherwise we end up with folks discussing the same release(s) in here, the general thread, and often another release specific thread when details are announced. As Aremagod said, it gets cluttered.
By Mateo Sanboval
nick1972 wrote:my bad

(consider myself told)
Nah, Nick. It ain't like that. You had great info to share. Just a gentle reminder that more eyes will see (and participate in) the waxy goodness that you bring to the table if it can be found in a centralized location. You the man, mang. Cheers!