Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
Saw "Darling" on Saturday and it has an awesome score.

On the composers website it lists vinyl as a format next tot the iTunes copy and Mondo as the label. Hope they drop it soon, because its a real doozy of a score. I loved every second of it.
By reelybored
have to check this one out. where'd you see it?
By Hatter313
Local Alamo up in Yonkers, NY
By Hatter313
I guess "down" in Yonkers as far as you are concerned, haha.
By reelybored
I actually work in Suffern so I'm not too far from there
By Hatter313
oh yeah not bad at all. It's around the corner from my apartment so I'm there all the time. It really is the best thing to happen to Westchester in a while. I was the only one of my friends who knew what it was when they announced it was opening, and friends of mine used to work in that theater before Alamo bought it and turned it into a Drafthouse. They couldn't understand why I was so excited, that was three years ago and now we practically live there. I can't see movies anywhere else these days, I'm spoiled by their service.
By Hatter313
the score is great, can't wait for it to drop, the art is perfect
By Bezulsqy
Score sounds great. But will wait till next week to buy this together with Form Hell and The Night Evelyn Came Out Of Her Grave ;-)
Hopefully there will be copies left...
By jgibbs4053
DW/ Mondo are releasing some great albums, I just wish they wouldn't releases albums so frequently. I will be waiting as well for next release to try and pick this up
By Mateo Sanboval
This one is not for me. The samples sound just dandy and probably work wonders within the context of the film (which I am eager to find the time to see), but at this point, it's not a score I would spin regularly enough to purchase. Glad it's there for those who will, however.