Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

Grabbed a seat for the free screening in Dallas! Austin, Bay area, DFW & Yonkers peeps be quick on these, according to the Mondo site the 7" they're giving away won't be getting a retail release...

----------

http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/1149594 ... -giveaways

Some of you may have heard, but we have produced a super limited 7-inch single for the upcoming Jeff Nichols film Midnight Special. It is a truly special film, and we are very excited for you guys to see it (it opens this Friday the 18th of March).

In celebration, we are giving away two tracks from the film composed by the brilliant David Wingo (Mud, Take Shelter). This single will not be for sale anywhere, and only available for giveaway at select Alamo Drafthouse locations nationwide. As part of their victory program (in select markets) you will be eligible to see the film for free, and receive a copy of this one-time pressing.

Sign of up for Alamo's victory program and find out how you can see the film for free and receive a copy of the single!

Austin - 3/16
San Francisco - 3/21
Dallas - 3/23
Yonkers - 3/23
Yonkers is prepared :) got my tickets the moment that email came in.

Although now Alamo calls us "Greater NY" haha. I think they are opening one up somewhere in the city.
The Cult Leader wrote:Chris were the tickets free? I'm trying to figure out how to order them. When I clicked buy they said they weren't available. Not sure if that mean they are sold out or not available to purchase and only giving out for free.

You have to be a victory member. once you sign up for free on the website you should be able to get them.

They aren't 100% free, you reserve a seat for a $5 food voucher so they can hold them.

Let me know if you are coming.
I dug the movie, cool set up and well acted. Could have used some third act tightening here and there but a solid flick nonetheless. For a movie that was completely original and not a sequel/remake/reboot/universe building....etc, I just appreciated it that much more for existing.