Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By gpa21
Mondo just announced a new show on June 12th in Austin which includes a ton of prints relating to Jurassic Park and a new variant of the score on vinyl.

Here's the info: http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/2602272 ... -the-earth

If anyone live in Austin and wants to help a brother out it would be very appreciated. Can send money ASAP.

By texasvinyl
Vinyl aside, that Francavilla poster is fucking awesome.

Did they repress JP or is this more dead stock from the "fix it" pressing?

Probably a controversial opinion but I rather like that Mondo doesn't do reissues.
By yanquiuxo
Hey Walter, any chance I could get in on you picking up a copy for me as well? Happy to PayPal ahead of time. Let me know! Thanks :)
By diskotron
Hello Walter,, any chance you can grab me a copy of the Jurassic LP ,, i will pay pal you asap ,, let me know if i could email you ,, thank you !
By Vapormeyer
@texas I agree about the repressings. I've got the amber version which is lovely but this new variant sounds interesting. Doubt if any will turn up in the UK though.
By Little Walter
I'm sorry to say, but now I'm definitely not going on Friday; sorry about the false hope to anyone on here who e-mailed me (I'll be getting back to you). My wife planned a surprise vacation this weekend to celebrate the end of the school year, so no waiting outside of Mondo's doors for me.
By Occhionero
Don't worrry Walt. Enjoy your trip...
By Occhionero
If someone has grabbed one more copy to sell, please let me know (but not that guy from eBay who sells 5 copies for ridicoluos
amount).

Willing to help if there is a european vinyl someone is looking for.
By Vapormeyer
@Occh Flood his inbox with ridiculously low offers I say mwah ha haaaaa! Hate stuff like this. Perhaps we could go halves and swop every six months? Joking aside though, if anyone does have a spare sealed copy I too would be interested.
By Vapormeyer
Just received shipping notification for the Dino DNA variant.