Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
Got my 2 Day pass tickets right away at 11am on the dot!Going to try and meet up with everyone on the board, I have a suite at the Holiday Inn next to the venue where the extra space for MondoCon will be used.

Cultleader I snagged us that room before it booked up, has a living room, balcony, the works, so we have a place right next door to the Marchesa Hall & Theater. They are selling out fast due to Austin City Limits going on the same weekend. I'll be buying tickets to ACL as well for after MondoCon to go see some amazing live music!!

So, is anyone wanting to meet up or hang at the hotel before MondoCon opens, we can all meet up and hit MondoCon hard!

So, who is going this year, most of you know my cell #, Little Walter & CultLeader I know we are meeting up, who else???
By Hatter313
I'm there man, same hotel too!

Hey Cult, let me know when you are going out there, see what the airport deal is.
By VinyLOST
Hatter313 you down to meet up as well I'm hoping!?
By Hatter313
oh indeed
By VinyLOST
This is going to be amazing, so many of us going!! Same hotel!! There will even be another "Audyssey" shop in our hotel for extra space, I'm not buying another vinyl till MondoCon. They will all be there, and then some that will not surface for a while such as Shaun of the Dead, 2001, & others!!! I love MondoCon!!!
By Little Walter
I'll definitely meet you guys - I'm lucky enough to be near enough to not need a hotel, and I frequent Austin (weekly, even), so I can recommend eateries and the works.
By reddye6
How quickly do you guys think I'll need to act on tickets? I had no intention of going, but then a friend of mine is floating the idea.
By The Cult Leader
Right on Bryan! I'm ready!! Going to get my 2 day pass tonight.

@Hatter I'm going to book my flight in a couple weeks, looking to fly out sometime Friday (The day before). Email me, maybe catch the same flight.
By Benjames
Coming all the way over from the UK for it and can honestly say at the moment I'm more pumped for the vinyl on sale than the prints...

Army of Darkness, Black Swan, The Beyond....

Sure they'll be a few more unannounced releases....As well as something from Waxwork and co
By Hatter313
So who is up to meet up and see some board members face to face. We should all get together and see how our imagined voices match the truth, haha.

Anyway, a litte stbc meet and greet seems in order.

By layneharvey
i wish i was able to go. would love to meet up with some of you gents!
By deathwaltz
Are any of you guys attending the Soundtrack panel ?
By Hatter313
Of course :)
By deathwaltz
You are in for a treat
By deafmetal
@Spencer - Are you going to be at MondoCon all weekend? I will be at the soundtrack panel.
By monsterworship
I'm going to the soundtrack panel, hope to learn something :)
By Little Walter
Definitely stoked for the music panels.
By texasvinyl
Yeah, glad the soundtrack panel turned out to be on Saturday, looking forward to it!

Just need to decide whether I'll get in the line for the Mondo tent Saturday morning or go over to the record side in the hotel first.
By nick1972
Hi Ben
Any chance you could pick up some vinyl for me buddy?
I could paypal you before you go etc
N
By cheddabrown
Cant wait! I made sure that I got a spot reserved for the soundtrack panel. One of the events I'm most excited for to be honest.