Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By texasvinyl
Alright, invoices are out and the records are boxed up, once payments arrive I will get these in the mail.
By Aremagod
@texas how close to a silver ball does the white w/ pearly marble effect look?
By deathwaltz
The white / marble is not like the sphere it's more in line with the marble of the mausoleum
By The Dentist
Ha! @spencer - I thought that might be the idea. When I heard the description, I wondered if it was called Morningside Marble. Amiright?
By texasvinyl
The black/red swirl might be a cooler looking vinyl color, but I really like the white one. Both labels are black & white, so the white disc looks really snazzy with the labels.

The Mike Saputo poster was also pretty cool, if only I had a bigger place with more wall space! I honestly wonder what the collectors do with all of the Mondo posters. You need a really big place to hang more than a handful.
By Aremagod
It totally slipped my mind about the mausoleum and all the marble.....I saw the Mondo instagram picture and my brain was seeing the lp as a silver sphere.
By deafmetal
@texas - How does the pressing sound?
By Jimmy_Mike
@tejas can we get some pics?
By texasvinyl

White marbled

Red/black swirl
By jschulja
Well now I know I'm gonna be gunning for the red/black swirl when it comes to drop time!
By Little Walter
Yeah, I can definitely see why that first one could be mistaken for a silver ball variant.
By dumaisaudio
Both are pretty cool looking, I'd be fine with either. Wish I had gotten on this thread earlier, could have grabbed a copy early it seems.
By The Cult Leader
Does anyone how much they were charging for the poster?
By liftman2013
@Cult what variant have you got spare there buddy
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Interessed in 2 black\red if someone still have For sell
By liftman2013
I think i quite like the marbled effect one myself
By texasvinyl
Poster I think was $45
By Aremagod
With the screening and Texas Frightmare weekend now over is there any update on the online sale?
By yanquiuxo
I'm sure we will get an update in the coming week or so. Justin said on Twitter they'll be online "soon after the con," so you'd figure by the end of the month they would most likely go up.
By tetsuodaironman
From what I was told, the red/black is limited to around 1000 while the marbled one is about 500. Both were pressed just in time for the Phantasm screening as well as Texas Frightmare Weekend where Mondo had a booth set up. Leftovers will be sold online and once that's out the next pressing is a 180-gram black. Chances are with the turnout that they have less than half of these left. Just a head's up. And I can attest that the red/black sounds fantastic.
By dumaisaudio
According to the Mondo email that went out yesterday, the posters from the events are going up today, but the vinyl is not. Glad to hear that there is a black version after the colored ones, I'd be down for one of those if I don't snag a marble one.
By spasticjerk
Being sick sucks. I had no idea about any of this - such a Phantasm nut! If anyone has one of either of the colored variants and is willing to help a brother out I would be most appreciative, Phantasm was the first soundtrack I ever bought back in grade school and I've been waiting for a reissue ever since! Either way, glad to hear there's going to be a black vinyl version as I'll also have to pick one of those up for the collection. This is my favorite horror sountrack so I'm really looking forward to this - the art looks so freakin' cool.