Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By EdKings
@layneharvey Send me an email edwinkonings@me.com , can't read privates apparently :( (if the private was directed at me :p)
By Stevsie
Not sure what's happened with the email but someone that I VB'd with saw my post and reached out so I think I have a solution.

Cheers

Stevsie
By EdKings
How can you read privates? Anyone? Even when something is directed at me I can't read it :(
By minus_ape
superbe! dropped you a mail @cult leader.
By layneharvey
@edkings - i sent you a private message. i can take care of you if you haven't found anyone yet. what is your email address?
By layneharvey
it is just $7.00 for this one, @studiord.
By layneharvey
@edkings. i saw you posted your email earlier. i tried to hit you up there, but it didn't like the email address. said it was invalid.
By EdKings
@layneharvey. It's edwinkonings @ me . com , without the spaces. Thnx man!
By blastman
Whoa, I'm just seeing this now, I haven't had anything saying my order has been cancelled or cannot be shipped outside the U.S., should I be worried??
By danwh1tepony
I've turned up late to the party, would love a variant in the UK, if anyone could send one my email is Daniel_ibaldi at hotmail dot co.uk .
By deafmetal
@texas & others

Anybody else seeing blank replies different from the "private" replies in threads today? Tried a few different browsers and see the same thing: @texas here and @Spencer in the Varese thread.
By texasvinyl
I like to be mysterious.

But really I just posted a broken link accidentally and replaced it with a blank post.
By sonnydexter
@blastman I'm the same as not had that email yet either.
By blastman
Keep me posted, sonny, still no cancellation here
By chuck
Mine hasn't been cancelled yet either.
By danwh1tepony
@cult , did you receive my email?
By BurningTapes
I've just seen the film and I'm absolutely floored! Amazing! Like the road warrior cranked to 11! They could not have done it better and the soundtrack is such a perfect fit, can't wait to get my hands on it when it's available in the UK. I can't explain how great it all is, movie and soundtrack.
By glennmichael
Ha. Looks like I finally got that cancellation email. Does anyone want to help me out by sending the record to their address?
By keith wales
Hi guys
just got the 7 day warning of cancellation of the madmax vinyl because in in UK can anybody help me out
By keith wales
hi
would you be able accept and forward for to UK
kind regards keith
By guyremix
same for me guys, Cult Leader I've emailed you just to confirm all ok with you still sending me a copy. Please get intouch. cheers :)
By blastman
Same email arrived today, arse!! Mondo haven't covered themselves with glory in my house this week, that's for sure.
By Little Walter
I can mail any Mad Max copies overseas. I'll be picking up copies at the gallery when they arrive, so if you e-mail them to save it for gallery pick-up and that Walter will be getting it, then they'll refund you the shipping when I do grab them. Anyone needing help, e-mail me at nondoleo@gmail.com, and tell me your order number and address.