Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
By the way: as said many times here before, Roxy does such a brillant job at Mondo. I would fly all the way over the atlantic to hug her ;-)
By deathwaltz
Rox is ace , and the shipping team led by Bryan is on point too.
By blastman
@Little Walter, I've dropped you an email regarding your kind offer
By guyremix
Has anyone else ordered a copy of this through Cult Leader? I keep getting failure notice from the original email address i had & no response off the other email address that's listed above.
By eleazar
I also ordered through CultLeader and also got a failure notice:-((( Cult Leader where are you?? We need you!!:-)))
By The Cult Leader
New email in my sig.

I have about 5-6 orders of MadMax for you folks in Europe. They haven't shipped out yet, but once they do I will sort all you guys out.

Feel free to email me with any questions.
By eleazar
I´m relieved!! Thanks for your fast answer and not forgetting us!!!
By guyremix
@ cult leader cheers, I did try your new email but don't know if you received it. thank you! :)
By diskotron
Got my Mad Maxs today ,, but they were warped both copies ' This sucks when this happens . Iam waiting on a third copy i hope its not the same ,, guys check your vinyl if its warped . Iam going to have to message MONDO
By guyremix
anyone had any emails/parcels from @cult leader yet?
By The Cult Leader
MadMax copies came in yesterday from Mondo.

Everyone that I buddied for please send me an email so we can work out the shipping. I would like to have these all on the way to you guys by the end of the week.

By guyremix
hi, I have emailed you a few times but not had any replies, can you contact me?
By eleazar
Sent you an email:-))
By Little Walter

To all vinyl buddies: check your e-mail.
By liftman2013
Can i ask - whose email addy is 'alemana'

I sent one back in may but seems to be bouncing and because was awhile ago now unsure who is was on here!
By danwh1tepony
That is cult leader, I used that email when we arranged the purchase but he is now using the email listed above.
By eleazar
I don´t want to be impatient, but still no message from CultLeader. But I remember that last time we also had some problems at first mailing each other...
By glennmichael
Just received the record. Huge thanks to Walter and everyone for helping us out.
By nick1972
Thanks to Little Walter for sending me the Mondo Mad Max set - stupidly easy

cheers buddy
By blastman
Adding my thanks to the Little Walter love-in, record landed at my house this morning. Thanks for your help, buddy, Guinness is on me!
By guyremix
can i just check in with anyone who ordered mad max from cult leader, have you had your copy arrive yet? cheers
By eleazar
I got my vinyl ( ordered through CultLeader) about 10 days ago, everyting well packed and cool. I´m sure you will receive yours soon
By guyremix
can i ask what country you are in as i think they were all sent roughly the same time so i should have received it by now :/
By danwh1tepony
I got mine from Cult Leader roughly 5 days ago, I'm in the UK.