Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By thedeepness
Why can I not see the LPs on the site. I feel like I am missing something.
By blastman
It seems to only show on the site front page, not if you click on the Vinyl link in the shop
By blastman
Direct link to vinyl
By thedeepness
Thanks. For some reason it is not in the music section or general shop section when I bring them up. Appreciate it Blastman. Going to see the movie Monday, can't wait.
By sonnydexter
Guys not sure why peeps having probs I'm in the UK and grabbed the vinyl with ease ... As above I went to the Mondo main page.
By deafmetal
@texas - Ditto, I was actually going to attempt to buy my first Mondo poster (love that landscape shot poster), but it's a fucking joke.
By sonnydexter
Although through all the excitement I didn't even see the words regarding U.S only

By Little Walter
What an excellent celebration of the death of random variants! I am extremely excited for this release!
By EdKings
Just ordered a copy.. Seems to be ok. But in case they cancel my order due to the fact I live in NL, can anyone back me up please? With a variant or black? So much thnx in advance!!
By NMA
I waa able to preorder a copy and hopefully it will not be cancelled due to restriction.

Boo! to the brutal 29.70 usd shipping cost by the way!!!
By Stevsie
Order refunded, UK based :(

Nothing on the mailout yesterday suggesting US exclusive
By sonnydexter
Oh will expect a refund too then
By guyremix
well this is a just a pile of shit isn't it? really excited bout ordering this, order goes through fine.........now finding out it's US only! WTF.
By sonnydexter
Edit: Double post ...sorry
By Occhionero
The restriction wasn't shown in my order. Germany seems to be no problem (so far!)
By EdKings
Just got this :
"Thanks so much for your order. Unfortunately we are unable to ship the Mad Max: Fury Road 2XLP outside of the United States. Sorry about that!

Even though we can't ship directly to you, we'd love to help out any way we can. If you have a friend or family member in the US who is able to forward the package along to you, we are happy to adjust the shipping address. Otherwise, your order will be subject to cancellation "

So.. Anyone willing to help me out? Please?
By layneharvey
hey @EdKings! you can have them ship it to me and i'll get it out to you. my address is:

William L. Harvey
505 Beverly Drive
Summerville, SC 29485

let me know if you have someone else lined up already!
By The Cult Leader
I'll be happy to VB for any of you guys outside of the U.S.

Shoot me an email. I don't think there is many variants left.
By studiord
I have a US address so I can order. But how much is the shipping cost? It does not show up in Paypal. Will it be added later?
By layneharvey
@studiord - shipping in the US is $7 flat for one LP.
By studiord
Thanks @layneharvey !

So for a double LP would it be $14 or still $7 as its one album?
By Stevsie
I've sent you an email, hopefully you can help out.

Steve
By guyremix
[quote=65194]I’ll be happy to VB for any of you guys outside of the U.S.

Shoot me an email. I don’t think there is many variants left.
[/quote]

hi! I have sent you an email :)
By The Cult Leader
@Stevsie

What's your email? Didn't recieve anything from you.