Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By PaulZaza
i hopeits the season 3 Soundtrack!
i already have the 4 double LPs from invada!
By The Cult Leader
Would be cool if it was the Hans Zimmer score to the movie.
By NMA
According to Amazon.com LINK, the composer is Brian Reitzell and the release date is May 26, 2015.
By NathanLurker
Hopefully it's season 3, otherwise I'll pass, because I already have the Invada releases and these days, double dipping is a no no for me.
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Any infos yet about what season is?
By Jonnolde
Any info about the release date n time confirmation?
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Looks like a compilations of the first two seasons .easy pass ( have already the invada's ones) artwork and vinyl looks awesome
By scentofdeath
Pass for me too, despite the great artwork I have no need for a selective tracklist.
By Peek-a-boo
As an onlooker who doesn't buy too many soundtracks, this seems a bit strange. Surely all the fans of the great show already picked this up? Are extra cues & artwork really that big a pull? Maybe this was difficult to buy at a fair price for US peeps?

The poster is cool, but not something I'd hang up at home.
By NathanLurker
It's not even extra Cues, @Peek-a-boo. It looks like the same cues but re-arranged, shortened. Maybe it makes for a more condensed listening session than with the Invada Releases ? Interesting.

the artwork is great on the LP and the poster. superb. I kind of want to get the poster.

I'll be reasonable and pass on the lp though, since I'm satisfied with having the Invada releases
By eleazar
Bought!! I couldn´t resist...
By texasvinyl
Sorry for the gripe, but Christ almighty Mondo needs to either print more posters or just list the damn things on ebay themselves. I don't think it lasted 10 seconds. oh well, I bet Daniel puts some APs up on his site eventually. Well, hopefully anyway.
By tim28212
I'm surprised but...

Sold Out!
By The Cult Leader
Grabbed the print and passed on the vinyl since I alrady own the Invada releases.
By Hatter313
Wow...i figured i'd have some more time to think about it, but i'm glad actually. the invada releases are perfect, so other than the art it would have been a stupid buy for me. that being said i'm glad the decision is out of my hands. :)
By scentofdeath
[quote=67314]Wow…i figured i’d have some more time to think about it, but i’m glad actually. the invada releases are perfect, so other than the art it would have been a stupid buy for me. that being said i’m glad the decision is out of my hands. [/quote]

Ha ha, the moments when you hope it's sold out so you don't have to struggle with indecision :)
By deafmetal
@Cult - how da fuq are you able to snag those prints? I tried for the Mad Max print and it's just insane how fast they are gone.
By frozeneyeball
I also missed out. I wonder whether any copies will be available from Transmission?
By The Cult Leader
I got lucky. I tried as soon as they went up, it would add to my cart but wouldn't let me check out due to insufficient stock. Tried like 2 minutes after that and it worked.
By blue15
LITA now a pre-order for black vinyl copies at $30 - link.
By texasvinyl

Turned out pretty nice, good if you aren't in the mood for the full Invada treatment.
By blastman
Looks nice, but as I have the Invada releases, I couldn't justify it.