Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By nick1972
Just wanted to give my recent experience with regard to Mondo's customer service.

Ordered two of the Batman shaped vinyl when they first came out and when they arrived I was sent two black copies instead of one each, sent a query to the guys and had a replacement ship out with the Scanners/Brood order I had placed in the meantime. HAPPY DAYS.........until I open the Scanners/Brood vinyl!

Huge scratching noise as I take the vinyl out of the sleeve, there was a small metal spur/shaving on in the sleeve which scratched the vinyl, not bad enough to make it jump or skip but gave it a huge background noise as the needle hit the area. (See pictures)

Again dropped the guys an email last night and within the hour had a response apologising and saying they ship me a replacement out.

Maybe not the most interesting story but I thought I'd give the guys at "our" labels a shout out for doing a great job instead of posting something negative :0)

By philball1974
Hope your praise for Mondos customer service is more warmly recieved than mine was!!

By chandler75
I think I've only ever had to contact Mondo and WaxWork regarding any issues, and in both cases the customer service was superb.
By texasvinyl
LMAO!!! Phil, AKA "RIP"
Spintheblackest drama at its finest!

By Vapourmeyer
In the end Mondo were great with regards to the Jurassic Park issues I (and many others) experienced at the time of it's release.
By hncreature
My experiences with Mondo were a positive outcome...had two problems resolved

nick1972 - Amazing what it sounds like pulling the Lps from the sleeves...I get mostly a gritty sound...that right there is rough!
By allyboy82
Agree! My recent problem with a mondo release was dealt with amazingly well by Mondo team
By splatterhouse
I received a broken batwing not too long ago. I emailed them and got a fast response. They paid for shipping the broken one back and sent me a new one. Def great service from them. sidenote: @rasmus I just noticed, I bought a Paranorman from you!