Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Ptflea2
This was always going to be a day one purchase for me :)
By heelsinc
well I would love to be able to order one but when I try to I get this message

SHIPPING METHOD

Unfortunately there is no Shipping Rate available for your destination and/or weight of your cart.

Please contact the Shop Owner for further assistance.

I've not once had a smooth transaction when ordering from Mondo
By EdKings
Yo DO know that the Mondo version only ships to US right? :)
By RandomHajile
I'm getting the same shipping message unless Cannibal Holocaust LP is the only thing in the cart. I originally was going to add on Black Sunday to help mitigate the $7 for shipping. That gave me the error message. Then removed Black Sunday and tried the Sleepaway Camp 7" to see if a "lighter" record would fix it, and that wouldn't work either.
By heelsinc
yup I'm in New York. I figured it out I'm not any less pissed though. Apparently Mondo doesn't let you put a pre order item into an order with other items so I had to take black sunday out of my cart and will need to order separately and pay more shipping for it.
By RandomHajile
It's not just pre-orders. I tried CH and Scanners. I tried CH and Sleepaway Camp. None of them would give me a shipping rate.
By heelsinc
nice so they over charge on shipping AND only let you put one record in a package!
By NomDePlume
I'm in the states & I bought the Mondo LP & would love to trade with someone who bought the Deluxe Edition from OWS/DW.

Any takers?

Is this the only time we're going to have this situation with not being able to purchase internationally?

Being a long time supporter of DW & OWS I am just massively disappointed at not being able to get what's clearly (in my opinion) a superior edition.

Also, If this has been answered in another thread please forgive me, I don't login here very often & have only read this thread so that I could arrange a trade.

Apologies in advance if I seem like a jerk-pants.
(I'm totally not)

ok,ok, maybe a little bit.

By toosoonjunior
@NomDePlume, long story short: the rights holders of the CH music did not allow one company to distribute for the entire world. So, Mondo got the rights to distribute North America. DW/OWS jointly got the rights to distribute Europe. It sounded like a pretty unique situation from what Spencer said.
By gnome
I ordered the Mondo version and would trade it for the deluxe version DW/OWS in the black sleeve (I'm in the U.S.). If anyone is interested send me a message.
By NomDePlume
[quote=54287]@NomDePlume, long story short: the rights holders of the CH music did not allow one company to distribute for the entire world. So, Mondo got the rights to distribute North America. DW/OWS jointly got the rights to distribute Europe. It sounded like a pretty unique situation from what Spencer said.[/quote]

No, I know all of that. I just wanted to ensure that it was due to this unique situation & not something that was going to become a habit.

I want the liner notes, the stories, the posters. None of that came with my release so I'm just kinda bummed that they're not the same level of "quality" (for lack of a better term).

Again, not being complainy pants about it, just curious of the details & looking for a trade!
Any interest hit me up!
email me - giallogoblin/gmail. Thanks!
By Whip Wilson
Whatever, complainy pants.
By lifesuxvx
Hey, I just registered for this. I desperately want that DELUXE EDITION of Cannibal Holocaust, and don’t want to resort to the very lackluster American Mondo release. Please, Euro friends, pick an extra one up and sell it to me???

Looking to pay outright, or buy the Mondo release and trade + money.

ALSO: I have an OOP mint condition Waxwork release of Friday the 13th on the green and red split variant colored vinyl that I’d be more than willing to trade for it too!

Message me if someone can do it. Thanks.
By sirpsychoswayze
Hey guys,

I'm also on the hunt for the DW/OWS Deluxe version! I'm glad to grab a copy of the Mondo release for anyone willing to trade and I'll happily pay the difference in cost and shipping. If any of you guys are interested, feel free to email me at johnniealward7suns (at) gmail dot com.

Thanks!
By noddy
The only differences between the versions are the sleeves and vinyl variants correct? Im not really bothered by any of that but I want to make sure the Mondo version has the same liner notes as the OWS/DW versions.
By chandler75
noddy: The Mondo version doesn't mention anything about any liner notes, so that might be exclusive for the OWS.

It looks like the Mondo was limited to 3000 copies (or was it 2500?) and there are still more than 2000 copies left, so it's not moving super fast.
I wonder how the OSW ones are doing... 6500 copies all in all is quite a lot for a fairly obscure/cult movie. Also, it would appear that some of the buyers have dissapeared from Mondo now that they're not doing the random thing anymore.

I'm not sure what my point is with this... just observations.
By monsterworship
strange day indeed. all three prints were there for over an hour. though now the F13 and variant are sold out.

I got the regular version print as I liked the white better.
I do love jock's artwork, and this one is great.

By prettybleak
i bought one of the white prints by accident
By lo_laa
Hey! Anyone in europe wanna trade for the mondo version? I just purchased it, and am looking to trade for the OWS valentine version. EMAIL ME- loxla@ymail.com
By lo_laa
Hey! Anyone in europe wanna trade for the mondo version? I just purchased it, and am looking to trade for the OWS valentine version. EMAIL ME- loxla@ymail.com thanks!
By toosoonjunior
I believe Mondo's was 3,000 units. I checked this morning and it showed 2,778 were left.