Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
Zombie Flesh Eaters will be out in the next two weeks as well as our Pye Corner Audio 10"
By deafmetal
[quote=50777]Zombie Flesh Eaters will be out in the next two weeks as well as our Pye Corner Audio 10″[/quote]

I cannot wait to see what the ZFE package looks like!
By Occhionero
I'm a bit confused. Will DW and OWS release CH?
By tonyandrewgiles
@occhionero - Cannibal Holocaust is a 3 way split release between DW, Mondo & OWS.

I can't be 100% but I believe OWS will have a variant also.
By Occhionero
Oh, I see! Thanks...
By deafmetal
I really like how the presentation looks so far. I just need to stop obsessing over vinyl colorways. I wish I knew how to quit you, splatter vinyl!
By dumaisaudio
Spencer tweeted today that The Quietus is premiering the artwork for the DW/OWS version sometime this week ahead of the on sale this Friday.
By fluppeco
The mondo artwork is just spot on. I prefer it to the OWS/DW versions, why?! :-(
By Bezulsqy
I do love both. However this label
! Brilliant.
By dumaisaudio
I do like the Mondo artwork the best, but I'll probably grab the OWS/DW deluxe version for the booklet.
By EdKings
Anyone willing to hook me up with a Mondo-version?! Would really love this version insteaf of the OWS/DW. Stated in the Netherlands, so can't order it :( Would be so awesome! Let me know! Cheers!
By Spun out of control
@NMA

So that's official? As we keep getting told DW + Mondo are one and the same company now it's all slightly odd and confusing...

What might have worked better was to have one unified set of co-branded artwork and just a different coloured vinyl for each territory (?). I'm presuming track listing is the same for each.

Will wait and see what transpires tomorrow & whether chaos ensues or sanity prevails ;)

@Ed - see NMA's vinyl buddy thread
By texasvinyl
It is just like Maniac by Rob. Different vinyl and artwork for the North America license & rest of world. All will sort itself out, in time. And it sounds like the pressing count will be massive, 2,000 red, the deluxe kept in print presumably for a while, and "limited" for Mondo these days seems to mean a few thousand, so you're talking what, at minimum 6000 copies of an Italian cannibal movie soundtrack. Everyone is fretting for nothing, I think, all will be ok.
By deafmetal
@texasvinyl - The voice of reason, agreed.
By deathwaltz
Here is the deal

The Ortolani family wanted the licensing split up as they didn't want to grant a worldwide license.

Mondo got their license last summer , we got ours in August (before the merger)

I always said to Seb if I ever gor CH I would joint release with him as it is a very important film for both of us.

We could have used the same artwork but where is the fun in that ?

The audio we are all using is the same and the records were all pressed at the same plant.

The DW/OWS deluxe gatefold version is a one time pressing.

The valentine red is a one time pressing.

Mondo can't sell outside of America and we can't sell to America ..

Crazy I know but that is the way it is !

All thre version look spectacular so you are not missing out what ever you get !

By philball1974
Spencer you can't get enough praise from me for getting this to vinyl. Its mind blowing how you get this done and people still find a way to bitch and moan and hate! sad world really.

Anyway, this is vinyl gold and you have done amazing.

Love Crawley bumlick
By Whip Wilson
Alastair Carwley Bumlick
By The Cult Leader
Major thumbs up to Death Waltz, One Way Static, and Mondo for making this happen. CH is a benchmark release and will set a higher standard for anyone else releasing soundtracks. Owning this on vinyl is a dream come true.