Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By stuntcock
Christmas is RUINED!!!!
By Peek-a-boo
I can't even draw a stick man but I have no idea how people didn't realise the artwork was a skull?!? It was the first thing I noticed. Maybe there is a Damien Hirst inside me trying to get out...
By noddy
Looks great!! Does it come with liner notes? I was hoping for the same text included with the OWS version.
By layneharvey
@noddy - nope. not a single liner note. the only bummer about the whole thing.
By Thequass
That site is claiming that it's on black vinyl. Does anyone know if that's actually the case or if it's most likely a mistake? Reason I ask is because I'm waiting for my local shop to get their copies but I'd prefer the green version. If the retail version is in fact black I'll just order it form Mondo.
By deafmetal
@Cult - Straight dope. I gave it a listen last night, and it's a beauty. Sounds really nice, and I did not detect any surface noise from the splatter vinyl.
By NMA
@The Cult Leader Oh my! :)
By Occhionero
I can see one with my name on it.
By Volzom Zofbie
Juno has the Mondo CH up for grabs. £29.75
Hoping it's the black one, for I just ordered one. This music is amongst my absolute favourites, so I NEED a clean black wax one.
By static14
@VolzomZofbie If you do get the "green inferno" variant don't worry, it's surprisingly free of background noise.
By guyremix
@volzom, the juno one IS black vinyl.
By Volzom Zofbie
@ guyremix , yeah ... on HHV they said it was black..

Going to spin this black bitch on and on ...