Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hatter313
@ninja, you never know, a lot of their vinyl releases do stick around for a while. hope this one does!
By dumaisaudio
I've been wanting this score for a while, and I started a thread about it over in the Soundtracks section a while back. Here's hoping someone does Videodrome soon (even though I have an original copy).
By Occhionero
153 people favorited the anouncement tweet from mondo. I guess this will sell fast :-(
By Hatter313
green and grey snagged...go for it folks!
By VinyLOST
Got both variants of Scanners/The Brood as well as DW's 7" Angela's Theme from Sleepaway Camp!!!!!

Now I wanna see how long it takes these to sell out! First DW/MONDO sale of the New Year.
By chandler75
Got the blood one. It looks like there are 1000 copies of each, so it might not sell out right away.

I also got Batman Animated - I have no idea what the music is like, but it just looks too cool not to own. Total shipping to EU for the 2 vinyl was $20.45 USD, which is very fair.
By Voodoo_Jim
@rasmus the Batman is the Danny Elfman theme (two versions) and end titles (two versions) - it's pretty neat as a die cut and only ~5 minutes per side. It displays well.

I stuck with the blood variant of Scanners as well - I can't wait to see how it compares to the Cineploit splatter! Seems to be an easy drop with three new releases at once.
By jdubtxn
Great shipping price and this was my first purchase on the new Mondo site and it was smooth and easy. Great job guys many kudos. Really looking forward to the future of soundtracks under your teams hands.
By blastman
$35+ shipping means over €65 in total for Scanners and the DW 7" shipped to Europe....I think I may be passing.
By glennmichael
For some reason ordering the bone vinyl variant gives you cheaper shipping than the grey variant
By The Dentist
I went with Scanners too. Even though I love the Brood more - have I betrayed her? Hm...
By VinyLOST
I went ahead after purchasing both variants OST's the brood/scanners, DW Angela's theme 7", I went back and grabbed a copy of DW "The Raid" (split color variant), had to add it to my other sub copy of The Raid. I'm a vinyl junky, I must have all variants!!!!!!!!!
By VinyLOST
So the UK is now catching the rift of the shipping cost, like customers from the USA buying from the DW site in the UK. POSTAL RATES ARE A BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
By Hatter313
@glennmichael wrote:
For some reason ordering the bone vinyl variant gives you cheaper shipping than the grey variant

wasn't like that when i did it. hmmm
By VinyLOST
@ninjaquitie, which vinyl are you wanting? I have a little extra money, I can try to grab you a copy of whichever you like if I can afford them, just please get back at me ASAP incase they do sell out, worst case, but I will help you if you can just pay me back as soon as you can.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Easiest.
Purchase.
Ever.

Groovy.
By VinyLOST
DW (Angela's Theme) from Sleepaway Camp tri-color seems to have sold out. I got mine, but tried to grab a copy for a friend and said item was out of stock. Haven't tried again, but maybe it is still in stock.

I went back to look around, and noticed DW Angela's theme had 2 variants so I grabbed the white copy as well!

More great news from Mondo today, just got an email from Mondo my Big Trouble in Little China #1 shipped today!!!!!
By strictlywayward
@Rasmus You won't regret the BTAS 12" on that front, it is a gorgeous item. Mine had a bit of a seam split on the jacket, but, with such a pointy record, I assume it's virtually* unavoidable.

*Being a larger company, it is reasonable enough that they opt to have their records arrive in shrinkwrap as opposed to pieces, which ship more gently.
By Hatter313
just got that same email!
By dweebofthedead
Bone variant: 182 left
Grey variant: 719 left
By sonnydexter
no brainer ;) done
By toosoonjunior
Bone variant now shows: 419

Grey/green variant: 469

Earlier Bone variant was way lower than green/grey. Strange.
By deafmetal
Went with the bone variant due to my love for Scanners. I believe I just posted two days ago hoping that Scanners would drop this year. Great start, DW/Mondo. The ordering process was easy with no issues.