Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By dumaisaudio
Where are people seeing the numbers left, I can't find that on any of the product pages.
By Hatter313
you have to put in a huge number in the quantity field (like 9999), and it will pop and and tell you that you can only add X to your basket. X will be whatever is left in stock.
By dumaisaudio
Cool, I saw they only had 1 of the Prince of Darkness splatters left, so I snagged that one, and it's now gone from the store, so it seems to be pretty accurate.
By blastman
Speaking of postage costs.... :)
By chiefbrody
[quote=47132]Cool, I saw they only had 1 of the Prince of Darkness splatters left, so I snagged that one, and it’s now gone from the store, so it seems to be pretty accurate.[/quote]

I'm raging! I had my eye on that and took too long to make up my mind! ;-)
By bpwlogan
Hear you on that one. I guess there's not going to be a black version as of now. Bought the bone colored one with the splat. Pretty much done with all of this color variant nonsense.
By horseloverphat
I couldn't purchase Scanners/Brood using my 'credit/debit card' or by using Pay Pal either...seems to be a (post code?) problem processing this from Ireland! Any ideas?
By blastman
No idea, all I can say is I've bought from Mondo in the past from Ireland without any problem, unless the merger has broken something. I haven't bought anything since they joined with DW but I did get as far as the checkout with Scanners and the 7" in the cart...
By horseloverphat
I've given up now...I was assured that it would process ok the next time, but the exact same error message came back. "The zip code you supplied failed validation".

With the very high postal charges (which subsequently changed from $16 to $20)...maybe this is the right outcome.
By texasvinyl
I always figure 4-6 weeks for Mondo unless they say otherwise.
By popsick
My order confirmation says:

'Thank you for shopping with us! Orders typically take 3-4 weeks to ship unless otherwise noted.'

I've no idea why this is, but looks like it'll be next month before any orders ship.
By Garmonbozia
I also had a hard time ordering this from the Mondo site. I checked, checked and re-checked to see if I'd done something wrong (I hadn't) and the error message was vague. I eventually gave up.
By yanquiuxo
[quote=48328]Apologies if it’s been said already… anyone who was in on the original drop know roughly when these are supposed to start shipping?[/quote]

I read on another board that they are working hard now to get all the Guardians of the Galaxy preorders out before starting on scanners, and they estimated another week or two before it starts shipping out.
By yanquiuxo

[quote=48371]My order confirmation says:

‘Thank you for shopping with us! Orders typically take 3-4 weeks to ship unless otherwise noted.’

I’ve no idea why this is, but looks like it’ll be next month before any orders ship.
[/quote]

This is totally normal, every mondo order I've ever placed has had that message. It usually takes them at least a week after an order is placed to ship it out.
By souldrop
I have not rec'd my MONDO Order of Scanners/The Brood and The Raid and I ordered immediately. This is longest any MONDO order has ever taken for me.
By jgibbs4053
usually takes a while for them to ship their albums like prior post stated. This isnt anything to worry about.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Received shipping notification this morning!

(head explodes)
By tim28212
+1 shipping notification (yesterday)
By dumaisaudio
Nice. Glad to hear these are starting to ship. I ordered this along with the Sleepaway Camp 7", which it seems is also shipping.
By nrs24985
They're both cool variants, but I'm glad I went with the Scanners one, although the Brood version is unlike any record I have, or have seen before.
By texasvinyl

...oh.....oh God..... why, @ironjaiden, why?!?!?