Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Whip Wilson
This is the greatest post in recent memory, if not ever.
By Re-animated Cat
You have amused me at the ungodly hour of 6:30am. Well done, sir.
By Hatter313
Texas, I don't know that I would have noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out, but now that you did it will fester in my sad OCD ridden brain forever.

Also...kudos on the dramatic zoom in post, hysterical
By deafmetal
^ My OCD levels just went SOLID RED.
By dumaisaudio
I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation on these yet. Also, one of my pet peeves is when spines aren't the right way.
By afox2176
Hello, fine folks! I've been reading this site for several months but this is my first post.

Here are some images from my Scanners/The Brood LP's that arrived today. Can't say I'm super impressed with the gray w/ green splatter. The green is basically non-existent. The bone w/red splatter is nice, especially when back-lit. Thanks and looking forward to contributing to this forum on a regular basis.

By Whip Wilson
Cheers, Aaron. That's one good looking record. Welcome aboard.
By dumaisaudio
I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation on this (ordered on 1/13 along with Angela's Theme). Am I the only one who hasn't had this shipped yet?
By albatard
Nope, no shipping confirmation for me either...
By Bezulsqy
I ordered both variants of this record. And placed a second order for Angela's Theme. Lasst week I received a shipping confirmation for Scanners/the Brood, but I haven't got one for Angela's Theme. I guess Angela's Theme is holding up orders...
By souldrop
As of 2/20/15 I had not rec'd anything- no shipping conf or LP's. Then I wrote to MONDO on 2/13- they told me they would ship 2/20. No shipping conf on the 20th- so I wrote again the 20th and was told they had no idea why my order did not ship yet and that they would ship out immediately. SO hopefully it will be here in a couple days. You might want to drop them an e-mail.
By Little Walter
I didn't order with Angela's Theme and haven't gotten a confirmation either.
By layneharvey
my Scanners/Brood, Angela's Theme, and The Raid (all in one order) should be arriving TODAY!
By dumaisaudio
I wrote Mondo last night, so we'll see what they say. The thing is though, people have been getting Angela's Theme too, so I'm not sure what the hold up is.

Edit - literally 5 minutes after I wrote this post, I got a shipping confirmation email for the entire order!
By texasvinyl
That always happens to me! I'll send a follow-up after not receiving a box for a month, and it will show up a half hour later in the mail.

What's the word for this... I want to say Murphy's Law but that is "whatever bad can happen will happen"
By Little Walter
I e-mailed them today and got a shipping confirmation within the hour on the latter order.
By jgibbs4053
I just received all 3 (Scanners, The Raid, and Angela's Theme) today
By danwh1tepony
@texasvinyl, I believe the term (in the UK at least) is Sod's Law.
By RotzeRR
I've placed my order (Scanners, Angela, They Live) on 13th January with no shipping information till today. So I've wrote them a mail, requesting to combine this order with my just purchased ManiacCop2 / Zombie Flesh Eaters OSTs to save the shipping cost. 30 minutes later I received a shipping confirmation for Scanners and Angela...
By Whip Wilson
[quote=56166]"I’ve placed my order (Scanners, Angela, They Live) on 13th January with no shipping information till today. So I’ve wrote them a mail, requesting to combine this order with my just purchased ManiacCop2 / Zombie Flesh Eaters OSTs to save the shipping cost. 30 minutes later I received a shipping confirmation for Scanners and Angela…"[/quote]They only ship two records per package so it would've cost you the same, shipping-wise, either way.
By RotzeRR
Oh, I didn't know that. But they charged me for both orders the same shipping costs (26$). Maybe because Angela's Theme is just a 7inch...
By Whip Wilson
[quote=56173]"Oh, I didn’t know that. But they charged me for both orders the same shipping costs (26$). Maybe because Angela’s Theme is just a 7inch…"[/quote]That would be my supposition as well, RotzeRR. I know of up to 4 (or was it 5?) 7"s being shipped together.
By toosoonjunior
Just FYI, I just received 4 records I ordered from Mondo all in one package.

I sent a friendly message to Mondo shortly after placing my order letting know that their shipping rates are a bit on the high side and they explained that it's because of the mailers that they can only ship to records at a time or something to that effect. So, I guess they fixed that issue in the meantime, hopefully their shipping rates adjust accordingly.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=56178]"Just FYI, I just received 4 records I ordered from Mondo all in one package.

I sent a friendly message to Mondo shortly after placing my order letting know that their shipping rates are a bit on the high side and they explained that it’s because of the mailers that they can only ship to records at a time or something to that effect. So, I guess they fixed that issue in the meantime, hopefully their shipping rates adjust accordingly."
[/quote]
Well fuckin’ a. I’ve honestly neither seen nor heard of that before. I was definitely charged two times the shipping for four records today so that is odd, but oh well. Growing pains, etc. Time to blow the Mondo horn.
MONDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO