Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By guyremix
It seems that a hell of a lot of people have been having trouble with getting records shipped lately. I also had been waiting for some records to ship since November. I emailed a couple of weeks ago & was told they are starting to ship the items so should get a notification soon. Then i emailed yesterday to be told that they had no idea why my items hadn't been sent yet & they would ship straight away!
By toosoonjunior
@Mateo: Well, that's disappointing. Shipping those 4 records was comparable to international shipping rates. That's partially because I have to pay 8.25% TX state sales tax on top of the inflated shipping rate. Oh, and it took over a month to arrive. I'm hopeful they'll get their process smoothed out over time. With that being said...

MOOOOOOOONNNNNDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

By blindguy
I also received my Scanners order this week, one package containing 3LPs and the 7". I will say no more as I've made it a point to steer clear of the Mondo shipping discussions, just wanted to further confirm the existence of mythical packages that can hold more than 2 records safely.

Oh, for what it's worth, my Angela's theme was taped securely to a separate piece of cardboard so they improved that from earlier reports.
By reddye6
Interesting -- I've been holding off on sending them email about my Brooders/Angela's Theme order. Just sent off a friendly message to get a status update.
By deafmetal
Patience, friends. I just received my shipping notice today for Angela's Theme and Scanners/The Brood.
By albatard
Like some of you i dropped them an email yesterday asking about my order, got my shipping confirmation a few hours later
By ieatworms
I live in Australia, & my order for Scanners/The Brood & the Angela's 7' arrived today.
All i can say, is it's well worth the wait.
By Little Walter
Ha! Australia?! I live twenty minutes south of Austin and am still waiting.
By reddye6
I did hear back from Mondo, and they said that they are still working through the Scanners/Angela orders. Doesn't sound like anyone has been forgotten -- just a lot of work to do.
By soundtracks of fear
Great release, maybe a tad short, but hey just flip it over and pop it on again Yeah. Scanners just ahead slightly by a whisker. That intro - wowwh!
Oh and just to add my 5 penneth Monnnnnndddddoooo!!!
By texasvinyl
Weird. I wonder how these are made. Do they take two pucks for the two variants, cut them in half and then swap the halves?

I'm sure some will want this due to the lower pressing count. I love the Scanners variant, it looks great with the jacket art color.
By yaboyderrty
Only 150 made. I kinda want it, I kinda don't.
By nrs24985
Rarity aside I'm not a fan of it to be honest, the Scanners variant is awesome, don't like the Brood variant and espcially don't like them together!
By thewaystation
Is there any source to get this in Europe? Can't remember seeing it anywhere, not even announced as coming soon.