Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By The Dentist
Any ideas what's on their schedule? Last of Us is the only one I can think of.
By zuko
Someone mentioned The Guest as possibly being Mondo but haven't seen it anywhere official. Aliens turned up on one of the Mondo 000 test pressings.
By seb
The (few) titles I know of that are coming from these cool cats are darn smoking hot. Prepare for total awesomeness.
By dweebofthedead
What I know from test pressings:

-ALIENS (I can confirm since I have it)
-SCANNERS (rumored)
-INCEPTION (rumored)

Stuff I've read:

-THE GUEST
-THE LAST OF US
-CANNIBAL HOLOCAUST

Also, MOND-007 has been in the works for awhile it seems.
By Occhionero
To be honest! The only thing I hope for 2015 is to stop that randomly inserted color variant. I have ordered 7 releases by Mondo 2014 and had no luck. Give the people the choice to select their variant, please!!!
By Spun out of control
Nothing more than a hunch from me, but I *feel* like we could see some Mad Max vinyl action this coming year, what with the new Fury Road movie out... perhaps a simultaneous re-release of the original classic Brian May score from the first movie on DW, and a tie in with the latest one (music by Junkie XL) via Mondo... haven't read this anywhere I hasten to add, just a wild guess ;)
By unpopular_poet
The Last of Us would make my year...literally.
By souldrop
THE DROP and SEVENTH SON - MARCO BELTRAMI
By karloffsidekick
[quote=50367]THE DROP and SEVENTH SON – MARCO BELTRAMI[/quote]

I'll pass on both...see, I saved like 80 bucks already....just sayin'.
By dacat
>
By Whip Wilson
[quote=55263]">"[/quote]

My sentiments exactly.
By Benjames
Also since when was The Guest a potential release? That soundtrack is a pearler.
By nick_rising
All I want is You're Next. That has to be in the pipeline somewhere right?? RIGHT?!
By The Dentist
Im assuming we'll see a Mondo title before month's end. Predictions? (I'm asuming we don't know yet - sorry if I missed it somewhere)
By dweebofthedead
I'm kind of shocked they still haven't released THE GUEST yet. Hopefully that'll come soon-ish.

I'd say ALIEN would be coming next with poster hype floating around.
By deafmetal
Yeah, I was thinking Requiem for a Dream would be suitable for a 2LP. I would love to see The Fountain though!
By VinyLOST
A release of "the Fountain" would be possibly my favorite OST released by DW or MONDO or any other label, I mean "The Fountain" by Clint Mansell, Kronos Quartet, & Mogwai !!!' & especially "Requiem for a Dream" by Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet, these would be 2 incredible releases on vinyl for us.

I am hoping one day that DW/Mondo would do an excellent release of "28 Days Later" OST by John Murphy & a song or 2 by Godspeed, you Black Emperor. This would be mind blowing!