Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By henschus
Amazing! But 15 dollar plus international shipping is way to much for a single sided 7'' for me :-(
By ghostfires
Shouldn't they research terminology before posting an article? Not to be a dick about it all...but ya know, a 7" LP doesn't quite make sense...especially a single-sided LP. That is the furthest thing from an LP!
By zuko
Vinyls.
By jdubtxn
I was just bitching about the overpriced Batman release. Must not complain about this one.
By antimax
I have a Cramps 7" with nothing on side B and I can't play it on my turntable! It just slips… Anyone else have this problem? I mention this because this 7" has nothing on one side; reminded me of it.
By Occhionero
Do ya use a slipmat?
By texasvinyl
I was on an airplane when this went on sale. Did anyone grab two? Would be happy to buy or trade something. I have an extra Iron Man coming whenever that ships, and an extra Wolfcop still on the way.
By The Cult Leader
I grabbed the last one less than 2 minutes ago. pretty weird, I checked to see how many were in stock and it said 1. I figured maybe they fixed it so you can’t see how many are left in stock. So i took my time logging into paypal and whatnot. Sure enough as soon as i finished checking out, it was marked as sold out. I was surprised it didn’t sell out while I was checking out.
By Mr. Vos
Well that went quickly. I was late to a meeting but managed to grab a copy.
By texasvinyl
Weird, I could get one into cart but it kept saying sold out when I tried to check out. Hopefully someone grabbed an extra.
By antimax
I do use a slipmat. Maybe this helps it slip. Hence the... "Slip" part...? Haha. Something tells me that this 7" is more of a collectable rather than a record that people will be playing a lot anyways.

Wow. Crazy to me that this one sold out so fast. Mondo Mondoooooo!
By toosoonjunior
Although I wasn't going for this, I guess I'm surprised at how fast some of these Mondo releases are selling out. Some don't sell out, but then some are gone in minutes. I can't really see a pattern. Jurassic Park selling out quickly I get. But I don't so much get this. I guess, the novelty packaging is what did it for people?
By Occhionero
45$ on eBay! I hate flippers...
By monsterworship
Had one in my cart but was called away for something at work and it was gone when I got back. Oh well.

It is possible to have a one sided record, I did one before. they just use a blank stamper on the b side, so it is just blank smooth. Not that much cheaper than a regular 7" though.

By Hatter313
David Lynch's last album (still not sure how i feel about the implications of that statement, but it's pretty good) included a one sides 7" with an etching on the reverse. it was pretty cool.