Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By tonyandrewgiles
I need this asafp.

Nabbed a Mr Freeze single thanks to @HNCreature earlier this year but I am a huge Batman fan & this just looks too good.

By Hatter313
Love this...and kudos to MONDO for making this super available. Cant wait!
By zuko
Looks fantastic, props to Mondo for doing this is as an open edition. Think I will grab this - question for people who have ordered Mondo to the UK before, do you normally get stung for import duty?
By chandler75
I don't really need this, but that is pretty damn cool.
By strictlywayward
I've been selling off all my Batman stuff, but this looks incredible, and I might have to treat myself.
By tonyandrewgiles
@zuko - up until now I've not been charged at all :)
By Whip Wilson
$25 for an unlimited edition? That's how much their single LPs cost. I'd presumed die-cutting was expensive, but this is still surprising. I know a lot of folks have been waiting for this so cheers to you.
By strictlywayward
I think of it as $25 for a fairly unique item-to-be-framed.
By The Cult Leader
The Variant wont be randomly insereted, you will be able to choose.

By DISCOSUCKS...
Both myself and my niece (huge simon pegg fan) ordered the SOTD from Mondo - I've heard nothing, but she's just been stung for import duties :(

Up til now, I've never been charged for Mondo lps, but as things have changed there recently I wonder if that too is going to change. Dang.
By zuko
Nice one T, bad one Disco :D
By reelybored
i think i actually prefer the non-variant. I have to say this is a very nice presentation
By ghostfires

I've already got a vinyl die-cut Bat....
By reelybored
@ghostfires lmao, i couldn't help but think of this as well when I saw it
By strictlywayward
$7 for media mail? I live 4 hours away. They're making too much money off of shipping.
By texasvinyl
I tend to agree... $7 media mail is expensive. I would rather pay less, I don't care about the box having Mondo's logo on it.

The rate on a 12" LP media mail anywhere in the US is going to ve $3.17, possibly less if it is a light sleeve with no insert. Even a box chock full of LPs will only cost $4-5 media mail.

For $7 the least they could do is ship out orders upon receipt instead of 4-6 weeks later.

Don't mean to be negative or post gripes on the board, but if I charged $7 and took a month to ship items on my Discogs I'd have very few orders and my feedback rating would be god awful.

I also think EBay caps media mail charges at about $4.

Plus us Texas folks get dinged for sales tax and Austin municipal tax (whatever that is).

Ended up being $34.64 for a single. Too much.
By tonyandrewgiles
Took me quite a while to actually go through with my order even though I was logged in.

Had it shipped to a buddy in the US because as @Zuko says £30 is just too much for a single 12".

I wonder if because I'm based in the UK & having it sent to the US is why it bugged out?
By strictlywayward
I think with this one they said they'll be shipping the first 1000 out pretty quick.
By strictlywayward
@tony I had some checkout issues here in the US too.
By zuko
Yeah, according to yesterday's email they have the first 1,000 already pressed.
By tonyandrewgiles
@strictly - I'm glad to hear you managed it, I couldn't pay through paypal which wasn't a huge issue just glad it wasn't a limited release and didn't lose out to no stinking flipper!

Would be sweet to have it here before Christmas but if I'm honest I bought it to go on the wall not the turntable.
All done it'll cost me about £25 and that's not too bad for some Batman :)