Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Hardrain02
Have any UK people been able to order this? I keep getting an out of stock message so can't complete my order? Just wondered if its a glitch with non US buyers.

Sure it will get sorted just wanted to make sure its not just me.
By chandler75
They apparently sold out the pressed 2000 copies in 34 minuttes (according to Twitter updates).
By reelybored
I was thinking about getting this but I could not justify the cost for what it is. it's is certainly very cool looking. Alas, I had to pass.
By tonyandrewgiles

2000 sold out already!

Now on pre order.

DAMN
By Voodoo_Jim
I grabbed the variant for myself and a Bat-fan friend. His is likely to go on the wall rather than the turntable. We both treated this as a neat addition to Batman collections more than a collectible record.
By strictlywayward
Hehe. I wonder how many of us blackest circlers are Batnuts.
By Hardrain02
oh wow. That was fast. Not a worry though. Ill just grab one once the open order version goes up. Thanks for the info @Rasmus
By Occhionero
[quote=41324]Have any UK people been able to order this? I keep getting an out of stock message so can’t complete my order? Just wondered if its a glitch with non US buyers.

Sure it will get sorted just wanted to make sure its not just me.
[/quote]

No problem for Germany! So it is not an European issue.
By tonyandrewgiles
@strictly - I'd wager there's a few of us ;)
By strictlywayward
Has anyone had luck getting variants when ordering direct? I know this is one isn't randomly packed, but the only plain-black Mondo title I have is the one I ordered from them. I've had a lot of luck with their titles in stores.
By Voodoo_Jim
@strictly I've been a comic book guy for years! I'm about 12 issues away from a full run of Batman and Detective Comics from 1961 forward (the change in price from 10 cents to 12, I can't afford earlier...)
By strictlywayward
@voodoo_jim Damn! That is an impressive endeavor.
By chandler75
Voodoo_Jim: Wow, that collection must be worth a pretty penny! :)
By Whip Wilson
Voodoo, Jim. Commitment personified. Kudos.
By manuorru
Not convinced at all, but pre-ordered together with Guardians Of The Galaxy...
By antimax
^^^ So in other words… "convinced enough", haha… :D ;)
By manuorru
Yes antimax, something like that! :-D
By tonyandrewgiles
Has anyone had a shipping notice on this?

I figured if they already had a thousand of each pressed they would have been shipped by now?
By Voodoo_Jim
No shipping notice to date @tonyandrewgiles. I never expect Mondo items to ship quickly and let myself be pleasantly surprised when they appear.
By tonyandrewgiles
@voodoo - mine shipped yesterday, just puzzled why they'd say its pressed then they wait weeks to ship.

It'll get here at some point.
By tonyandrewgiles
This is freaking awesome!

By blastman
Too right!!
By phantomnoir
These look great. I'm still waiting for my copy...
By Occhionero
Any update when the preorders will be shipped?