Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ninjaqutie
Since the ninja turtle and DW witches went over so well, anyone getting this new offering? I may go for this. :)
By ghostfires
Not me! I don't get the popularity of Iron Giant. I've tried to watch it twice, and I've been so bored to death each time. Seems like every other Mondo item this year has had to do with Iron Giant...I just don't get it.

I'm still just daydreaming about those Witches!
By texasvinyl
The bolt seems cool, but I'm just not a toy/figurine collector. The witches, bolt, and Mike Mitchell "Lil' Mikey" are all cool, but the cost is way too high for me to get any of them. I'm already spending far too much on vinyl, so I figure I ought to cap my collecting at one kind of thing. I get why they cost that much, though.. Not easy or cheap to get that kind of stuff put together.
By freshoj
I wanted to get the bolt as an Xmas present for my son - but doesn't ship until 2015...
By jdubtxn
I love the Iron Giant. Such a great movie. If Brad Bird gets to direct one of the new Star Wars movies I think it might end up as one of the best of all time. This will be a pass for me as well. Between records, vintage audio gear and collecting mid century stuff I am capped on stuff I collect.
By ninjaqutie
Understood. :) To each their own! I really like the witches more ghost, but the price point is a bit out of budget for me. I've even backed off of buying vinyl lately. I really shouldn't be getting this. I'm hemming and hawing over it, but it's one of my fav movies and I like that it flashes too. :D I gotta pick up the pop vinyl of this guy.
By Jimmy_Mike
Bolt and posters are up. Get after it.
By Vector
I personally wouldn't get that. I liked Iron Giant but frankly, the actual figure and a remastered blu-ray copy is what I really want from Iron Giant. I actually think I'll skip the score cause other than one scene at the end that was memorable, I can't really think about that score much.