Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By VinyLOST
PLEASE , i very much hope somebody purchased an extra for sale, i had 1 in my cart, clicked over to check my funds, and it told me to update my cart because the item sold out.

if anyone can help me out with a sealed copy of this re issue, i would greatly pay the cost, or do a swap of sorts perhaps??

anyone out there, please help a fellow vinyl buddy!!!!!
By NathanLurker
it's still on sale on the site for me, you should still be able to order it
By Volzom Zofbie
Yep! I encountered the same bug. Was sold out at first and then suddenly available again.
By Whip Wilson
It is just as not sold out as the original release was three quarters of an hour after it went on sale. Maybe more.
By VinyLOST
Weird, first time I have had that happen with Mondo. I just tried to buy it again, and boom, got a copy no problem, wonder why it had me kick it out of my cart with a banner that said "the item is out of stock". All in all, I ended up grabbing one to add to my Mark of the Beast version.

These are the very same variants that we threw at the fake zombies at MondoCon for the Shaun of the Dead copies! I thought they may have just been misprints or bad to be thrashing box after box of these at them damn zombies!! People were literally shattering these by the box in front of me, INSANE! I should have just asked if I could have one, ha,ha!!!
By toosoonjunior
@VinylLOST, those copies at MondoCon were defective apparently and thus prime for destroying. I recall a number of people asking to take a copy, but they were not allowing them to do so.
By blue15
Now officially Sold Out on the Mondo website.
By liftman2013
And terrific!
Can anyone confirm if, with the new mondo website, theyve had to create a new account as such, even though theyve had one in the past

Ive just created one using same details as i had before - so that must mean that all the attempts at using my account details were failing before because they didnt recognise it

I used the paypal option in the end cos i couldnt log in, believed id bought an omen/pet semetary, didnt think to check emails for an order no as had mates over for halloween, and now had a bank message saying it looks like theyve declined the transaction

And now its sold out

These drops are a constant pain in the bloody arse!
By Thequass
I definitely had to create a new account. I remember reading somewhere that some people were getting emails with links to reactivate their accounts once they made the site switch but I never got one.

I sent them an email a week or so back asking why I couldn't log into my account and they told me that because they switched ecommerce providers with their new site and all that I needed to remake my account.

That's shitty that it went down the way it did for you, hopefully someone will have an extra you can snag.
By Whip Wilson
These won't be scarce. Wait until after the holidays and you'll scoop one up for slightly over cost.
By deafmetal
Missed this drop completely. Long day at work.
By liftman2013
End of day I didnt technically need another omen so will survive.

But i certainly didnt get an email saying need to reset up my account.

Ah well you get over it but why do you end up feeling so dark and denseabout the mattee at the time? Should be usemd to it by now ha!
By The Cult Leader
I already own a 'Mark Of The Beast' variant, so I'm ok with letting this one slide. However the Pet Cemetery OST is another story, I purchased 2 hoping to snag a variant - the green and black haze looks awesome. Stoked for this release!
By deafmetal
Sold out again.
By dumaisaudio
Got my shipping notice on this today.
By dumaisaudio
Received my copy of Omen today. I can see why many of the copies were used as throwing discs, as there is definitely noise associated with the changing colors on my copy. It's not horrible, but I'll be keeping my black copy.
By Whip Wilson
Same with my Mark of the Beast variant, dumaisaudio. That variant is one of my favorites as it represents the movie so specifically, but I definitely spin a black copy for the listening.
By dumaisaudio
I should correct my previous statement. When I first got it, I just put it on and played the first 30 seconds. I'm listening to the whole thing now and it's actually very quiet.