Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By DISCOSUCKS...
Oh fuck YES! As I'd hoped, expanded 2lp version to justify me doubling on my original Varese.....and the full artwork is just gorgeous. I'm in like Flint!!
By jgibbs4053
That baby shoe on the center label is awesome
By reelybored
I have to say i was kind of on the fence but having heard the soundtrack on youtube and now have seen the package id say im in as well
By Dollarhyde
And the scalpel on the other centre label.
Pretty much the only bit I remember from this film. That scene, and the fact it has Herman from the munsters in it.
By jgibbs4053
I just bought my copy if anyone is waiting
By layneharvey
i bought PET SEMATARY and OMEN. i'll probably sell the black copy of OMEN eventually. couldn't pass up the variant at 25 bucks, man.
By jgibbs4053
I was lucky enough to score the 666 version
By Volzom Zofbie
So stoked I got The Omen - my first copy!
In the beginning the site told me it was sold out while fumbling on the keyboard, but then I tried again a few minutes later - and everything was in order!
By The Cult Leader
Besides Pet Cemetary and The Omen variant, did anything else get realesed today?
I feel like im fogetting something.
By toosoonjunior
@Cult, Cannibal Holocaust maybe? It was supposed to be released today, but pushed back to 2/2015.
By Oiche
Want Pet Sematary but incl shipping to UK, its $57. Might wait a bit...
By liftman2013
Bleedin heck nothings easy with these drops... not to start another moan fest.

But the drop happens while im driving back from a job. I pull over to sort it. Little 4G signal on my phone so it keeps cutting out. I cant log in to the new mondo site using my log in details (maybe im being crazy there as noone else has reported this!). Then inputting all my credit card details and it comes up with some 'cant process due to wrong zip code' (??). Then attempt going thro paypal and it wants me to enter my credit card details - why as it never does usually!

One. Easy. Drop. Thats all one asks for... so love subs

After all that i was saying 'dont need the omen variant my black suffices' but of course since it was still around ive folded. So double dipped too @layne. Ill prob do the same and sell my black..
By antimax
^^^ Don't worry dude it hasn't sold out, and probably won't.
By Alekspectre
Maybe in the future, a distribution in Europe by DW will be really nice :)
By baphomet
Would love a copy of this but after having issues logging into my account, I placed it in my cart and got to the checkout to be faced with £38 price tag including shipping!!! Going forward I can not keep justifying this much for albums. The prices seem to be creeping up and up all the time, and then throw in Mondo's shipping costs and its a big no unfortunately. Hope somebody picks this up in Europe as it does look sweet.
By chandler75
That's why I always order two copies from Mondo - to split the shipping costs. I've ordered duplicates a few times, but now I mostly wait for two albums I really want (Cat in the Brain being one of them).
By dweebofthedead
Look for a Mondo vinyl buddy. Coordinate with each other. Split the cost down the middle. Meet up when the vinyl arrives.
By baphomet
@ Rasmus, good idea but sometimes you have to jump in before they sell out and dont have the luxury of waiting to shipp all together. Though I do not know how many copies of this their are? any ideas?
@thecultleader - emailed, thanks.
By chandler75
baphomet: I think someone mentioned 15,000 copies on another thread, so it probably won't sell out anytime soon.
By baphomet
Thanks, wow, I would think somebody will pick this up as I can not see Mondo selling all those without other outlets?
By chandler75
Wait, it was this thread, only a few posts above... :)
By ninjaqutie
I tried ordering omen, but all I could find was the old version. I snagged pet semetary though. I was at physical therapy Friday and I didnt hesitate stopping while being iced to order. :D