Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By jgibbs4053
Just saw this on Instagram
By reelybored
Whoa where did that come from? Can't say that I remember the score but goldenthal is pretty good
By ghostfires
I just watched the film the other day, and I don't recall at all anything about the score being worth a damn. Am I just remembering poorly?
By blindguy
In a complete coincidence I just bought the 45 of the Ramones theme song from the movie. I just hope we don't get this put on sale at the exact same time as Cannibal Holocaust.

With me pondering both the Hannibal set and Third Man's Paramount Vol 2, this is a rough week for the savings.
By Whip Wilson
The whole score is available on YouTube and, after listening, I'll be giving this a pass. Nothing wrong with it, mind you, it's just not my brand. The cover art looks well executed.
By Hatter313
I would get this just for the art to be honest, one of my favorite movies, and I really like Goldenthal's work, very sinister when he needs to be. plus, i'm a King completest, so this is really going to be a no brainer for me.
By toosoonjunior
I don't recall the soundtrack, but Pet Sematary was a childhood favorite. I'll have to take some time to revisit the music before I buy.
By DISCOSUCKS...
Really love this choice - just hoping it's an expanded 2lp release to make it suitably different from current copy I own ;)
By Whip Wilson
[quote=38326]I would get this just for the art to be honest, one of my favorite movies, and I really like Goldenthal’s work, very sinister when he needs to be. plus, i’m a King completest, so this is really going to be a no brainer for me. [/quote]Yeah, but are you sure it's for you, Hatter? You seem kind of on the fence about it.
By Hatter313
@Mateo

Haha, yeah..I don't beat around the bush do I. just wait for when twin peaks dropps, then i'll really start composing sonnets..:)
By ironjaiden
Really love that cover art. Mike Saputo did a great job on it.
By philball1974
Yep artwork looks amazing. fine job.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=38349]Really love that cover art. Mike Saputo did a great job on it. [/quote]

Fact not opinion. Off topic, Jay, but your poster for The Overnighters is another winner.
By Whip Wilson
[quote=38348]@Mateo
Haha, yeah..I don’t beat around the bush do I. just wait for when twin peaks dropps, then i’ll really start composing sonnets..:)
[/quote]

Standing by, hombre. Standing by.
By tonyandrewgiles
Made the mistake of listening to this & I really like it…

Friday is going to be an expensive one.
By ironjaiden
[quote=38402]

<div class="d4p-bbt-quote-title">ironjaiden wrote:</div>
Really love that cover art. Mike Saputo did a great job on it.

Fact not opinion. Off topic, Jay, but your poster for The Overnighters is another winner.
[/quote]

Thanks!
By ghostfires
Yes, I'm digging the artwork a lot. That really looks great, and captures the weird sense of the whole movie.

Unfortunately I don't care at all for the score, so I'll have to pass on buying...but that artwork definitely makes an awesome statement.
By ninjaqutie
This is one I'll be getting. Loved the movie and the soundtrack is up my alley. :)
By hncreature
Sorry for the heads up...
By hncreature
Woah!

That is good!
By tonyandrewgiles
It might just be me but I'm looking forward to this more than Cannibal Holocaust.

They're both outstanding in my book, I just prefer Pet Sematary.
By Hatter313
agreed, i LOVE your art for Borgman too, i just picked up the blu ray from draft house, and was very excited to see your art on the reverse sleeve like on the visitor.
By reelybored
Here is Pet Sematary from Mondo, looks pretty good:

By reelybored
Also releasing Omen striped Variant, limited to 700

By reelybored
Wallets shall be emptied for some tomorrow what with CH also being released