Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Occhionero
[quote=39170]. I was at physical therapy Friday and I didnt hesitate stopping while being iced to order. [/quote]

Get well soon!
By RunOff
Got my shipping notification. Fingers crossed for the variant & a good trade for the extra black one I'll end up with.
Anyone already have this in hand? The black green looks awesome, but Im not sure how the effect will fade later on in the run....
By layneharvey
posted this on the new OST thread, but since nobody seems to have gotten their PET SEMATARY but me, here is a pic. i got the black vinyl:

By reelybored
Mine came in too just havent had chance to open
By Hatter313

just awesome!
By deafmetal
^ Cult's cat picture wins the Internet today.
By The Cult Leader
Lool

The record looks amazing... However it doesn't sound as amazing as it looks. lots of pops and cracks with some actual skipping in the beginning of side A. Going to give it a good clean and will report back.

Hatter, how does your copy sound?
By Hatter313
Haven't given it a spin yet, will report later tonight. I will say that it felt a little gritty when I slid it back into its sleeve, but I also remember for the Paranorman ost they sent extra inner sleeves and recommended a good cleaning because of the haze effect and how it can leave a bit of residue. I'll report back later.
By monsterworship
Yeah really gritty on haze vinyl. Clean it up a few times.
Mine sounds great!
By Whip Wilson
That is simply perfect. Take the rest of the day off, Lil' Culty. You've earned it.

EDIT: Apologies for cutting in line, Deaf. Not my intention. That was what I get for breaking my own No Reply Policy. Pesky buggers.
By Hatter313
gave it a quick wipe down, sounds great, probably give it a more thorough cleaning later, but so far i'm thrilled with this!
By layneharvey
long shot, but if anyone happened to order two copies and gets two of the variants, i would be happy to take one of them off your hands. i typically am not too worried about the black vinyl vs. the variant, but this one just looks so damn great.

harveypetit (at) gmail (dot) com
By hncreature
Does anybody else have both the original and the new Mondo version? Different titles...different order...I'm thinking the labels on Lp1 of my Mondo are wrong - Why I like some liner notes with a re-issue...an explanation would be wonderful
By liftman2013
Scored the variant myself this time round

By milliondollars
Is there a shop in europe selling this or is it just a Mondo exclusive? any help is apprechiated...
By DISCOSUCKS...
Hey @million

It does seem like this is a Mondo title which isn't being carried so much in stores....depending where you're located, Discogs has a few Euro-based that aren't too crazy priced (ie Italy, Netherlands....)
By maxvelvet
@milliondollars: if you want I have a spare mint black copy (open only to check the color). I'm in EU and I'm selling at the price I paid+shipping, of course. Let me know if you're interested! ;)
By milliondollars
thanks a lot max and disco, very kind of you. the offer came too late though, i grabbed one from Mondo before...hope it's worth it...
By oaxaca
Hey Max, I wouldn't mind taking you up on that very kind offer if its still going? I'm UK based.
By maxvelvet
@oaxaca: yes, contact me here: maxvelvet(at)alice(dot)it ;)