Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By NMA
The new website looks amazing. So does the new logo. What do you think?
By BasementHorror
Ha, you beat me to it by a minute.
By monsterworship
Interesting that they moved to the Shopify platform.

I like the clean look of it all.
By NMA
:D
By NMA
In the previous version, "VINYL" was one of the main categories but now it is "MUSIC" instead.

Does this mean that Mondo will be releasing CDs and/or cassette tapes in the near future?
By Spun out of control
Very clean looking site - took me a few seconds to realise there was a hidden side bar to the left of the home page that extends to reveal all the store type stuff.

See that 'vinyl' has been renamed the generic 'music', but VHS is still VHS, not a generic 'movies' or something similar... don't know if we should read anything into that. Are Mondo going to be doing more than just' vinyl on the music side?*

Less enthusiastic about the new logo - looks a bit scrappy and less authoritative, like something a teenager would scrawl on their school notepad, but perhaps that's the whole point! :)

*EDIT - Ah see NMA has just made the same deduction - great minds think alike.
By texasvinyl
If I say I like it will they send me a free Gremlins sweater? Ha, ha. But seriously. I want one of those awesome sweaters.
By Hatter313
its nice, but i wish my orders had migrated over. I'm having an address problem and the new account they set up for me had the old one. I changed it and emailed to make sure my pre orders are still going to the new address, so i'm sure everything will be fine. they were super helpful about getting it changed last week.

as for MUSIC, spencer did say that his aims with the label was to make it the premier choice for composers in any format, so i think in the future we may see CDs, tapes and Digital for all releases. Very cool things happening!
By siforster
They've changed my address to my new one in my account, I just hope that they remember that my account history wasn't empty before they moved it!
By Hatter313
yeah, i don't love that my guardians pre-order or my MONDO 237 pre orders aren't there. :(
By toosoonjunior
Hopefully migrating the old data over to the new site is in the plan. I would think so. Kind of odd they didn't do at the same time they switched to the new site.
By deathwaltz
Music is the way forward.
By monsterworship
maybe we'll see some sweet 8-tracks or reel to reel.
By nick1972
Do you have set a new accout up on the new site? not accepting my old credentials (Saying doesn't exist)

and also links from emails for posted items brings up a similar message

thanks in advance
By siforster
If you've not had an email from them in the last 48 hours or so, check your spam folders - they've moved the accounts over but you need to reactivate it.
By nick1972
hmm not had anything!
By siforster
Best bet I guess then would maybe to drop them a line with the email you're registered with them and ask to resend the activation?
By nick1972
done

cheers Si
By discophagus
can anybody confirm the 2 copies limit for vinyl orders has been canceled?