Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By manuorru
Thanks for your contribution Jay, much appreciated. Your work is simply outstanding, once more for Iron Giant vinyls.

You are right, unlike Looper, there's a "standard" IG version at an affordable price. So it's true, metal version is a gem for a limited number of customers, die-hard collectors.

The problem is that there's a lot of people, most here, sick of a damn disease that I call "completism" (it exists? ;-)).
Yes, it's up to us, not to Mondo. But I would just make sure that someone do not only wants to take advantage of this ...
By thedeepness
Hey guys. I am working at the record store today for RSD. If someone in the US can pick up an extra Iron Giant A version (the $30 one) I would appreciate it.
thedeepness (at) yahoo
Thanks.
By blastman
Iron Giant is up, folks, just grabbed version A.
By thedeepness
I managed to get one.

Don't need a buddy on this anymore. Thanks
By blastman
Good stuff, deepness, I'd have offered but I'm not in the States.
By manuorru
And Mondo's shipping fees rise continues issue after issue.
This time $24.15 for 1 Iron Giant to Italy, but $48.30 for 2, without any shipping combine saving...
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Just buy mondo Records from Amazon.de manuorru.i had the same problem so i just quit to import and start to buy from the capitalist colossus :D
By manuorru
Ah ah ah, no political bias in music market, FF. Amazon is God. ;-)
All Mondo's releases can be found there?
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Not all.but many of them.for some strange reason they are not listed as " mondo " you can serch For "redeye Records" .
Two weeks ago i bought oblivion plus visitors For 48€ including shipment to italy
By manuorru
You are right, me too I saw Mondo releases as Redeye Records.
But looks like it's true only for a couple of items, as you said. I bought Visitor on Amazon.it, and Oblivion is also availaible in Italian websites as Feltrinelli and IBS...
By Frizzle-Frizzi
Coraline, omen, gravity, raid, i also bought from Amazon.de and you can still find there
By Occhionero
Nearly 25$ for shipping! I have to pass :-(