Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Darren LD1984
@Static Took me a while to get that! ;)
By siforster
To be fair, anything with the bloody Pina Colada Song on it is always going to come across as seeming a bit expensive, at any price.
By texasvinyl
Pina coladas are great but only on vacation at the beach and served in a hollowed-out pineapple.

Also, someone needs to put out a die-cut scented picture disc single with a pineapple & Pina Colada on the A side and a coconut & Nilsson's Coconut on the B side. But it has to have a certificate of authenticity.
By seb
I'm gonna pick up the tape version that is coming out for black friday... Fun to blast in the car
By siforster
It's possibly ironic that I like all the things in the Pina Colada song, just not the song itself. Take that, Alannis.
By The Cult Leader

Some new details about this release Here
By blastman
Thought this would have been up for a little longer, but it appears to be gone... :(
By liftman2013
Yep one i meant to pick up as well so hope its not too late...
By dweebofthedead
I just got my shipping notification!
By Hatter313
awesome, watching my inbox like a hawk.
By nick1972
just got my shipping notification too
By blastman
Long shot, I know, but if anyone has an extra one of these ordered, let me know as I missed out.
By RunOff
Took the tour of United Records yesterday. Happen to see the Hollyywood Records version of this soundtrack being pressed.
Highly recommend the tour to everyone on this forum
By nick1972
Anyone in the uk go for this?
Just had mine delivered…I say delivered what I mean is I had a card saying I've been stung for customs charge again!
Just your additional £14.61 plus the trip to the PO
Robbing…well you know the rest
By nick1972
Ok the packaging on this thing is fucking amazing!

Still pissed at the additional charge but over the span of buying Mondo and others from across the pond I've been stung twice so not a bad ratio.
By guyremix
hey nick, I'm in the UK & got this last week with no customs charges. There must have been an error in processing your order. :/