Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By ghostfires
I'm sorry everyone thinks I'm trying to square off against people, or someone particular.

I was a long time Mondo customer that has spent a ton of money on Mondo prints & vinyl (including your own work Jay). I had, what I felt to be, a serious complaint about the trend of how Mondo was conducting business...and I expressed it, in the hope that someone might listen and say "oh hell, not all soundtrack lovers want to buy a soundtrack because of the package...let's put out regular editions too!".

By lobo
Hello:

I ordered JURASSIC PARK 4 months ago and still waiting....

But nonetheless I still consider MONDO the best label, perfect customer service from their side, always fast answer (I can´t say the same from DEATHWALTZ RECS, I count a couple of emails with no answer), reasonable shipping cost (Im from Europe and MONDO always try to send my vinyls in the cheapest way possible, I can´t say the same from DEATHWALTZ RECS with some of the most high shipping cost I have notice on a record label).

And regarding this big deal with JP soundtrack, this things happens...(like the WAXWORK RECORDS three day delay FRIDAY 13TH release and the pathetic "in respect to our european costumers i´m going to release the vinyl at 1 pm" incident).

So LONG LIVE to MONDO and really excited about the fussion with DEATHWALTZ!!
By deathwaltz
Ghostfires
No one has been banned or even had the threat of being banned.
Lots of discussion and disagreements take place here and run on for eons , I'm not a fan of posts / threads that bait people or are just out to cause trouble .
I suggested to Phil he may want to take a look at his posts as I thought they were out of order. He has decided to delete his posts and leave after apologising .

By Alekspectre
Beyond the Unholy Trinity of Soundtracks (Waxwork, One Way Static, Death Waltz) there's Mondo...sometimes good, sometimes bad, nothing is perfect, not even audiophile(?) or postal services...etc...everyone can and must make critical, the true role of a forum is that. Constructive or not, everyone is free of speech, isn't it ? ;)
Why i'm telling this...too much dr....alcohol...or tired...don't know.

Peace and b wild ;)
By dahousen
I love Mondo in some way, they released BLUE SUNSHINE and THE VISITOR, two great, wierd soundtracks edited with beautifull artwork. Any film score fan should be greatfull for that. They have my repect even though I'm not interested in half of their catalog.

edit: still OWS & DW are the reference in vinyl soundtrack, at the moment