Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By deathwaltz
This is the same guy that made the F13th yes , but these are made differently and according to Curtis he has a new (better) technique for making em , these are thicker and shouldn't leak !
By Occhionero
Did some of the F13 leak?!?
Just in case I get one (try to sell my House till tuesday!), could it be a problem at the customs with an unidentified liquid?
By reddye6
In the Mondo Music email today, the write-up for the "Aliens" soundtrack said, "This deluxe edition soundtrack features over a dozen cues that have never before been released on vinyl including 5 bonus tracks." Isn't this the same track listing that Mondo did last summer with "Aliens"?
By popsick
That's the same description that they used for the release last year, so will be the same tracklisting.
By reddye6
popsick wrote:That's the same description that they used for the release last year, so will be the same tracklisting.
Great, thanks!
By Bezulsqy
http://mondotees.com/blogs/news/1210001 ... ood-record

Info about the creation of the record. If you know that each record takes 3 hours to make and this is a 2LP, then a price like $225 make sense.
I think it is a beautiful piece of work. This is more than a record.
And I do want to try to get one now... My bank account hopes I will fail. My gut tells me I don't have a change. But who knows :-)
By deafmetal
The Cult Leader wrote:Nice to know that I already have one of these secured. No stress today Zzz
Heh, I wonder how many people are already lined up down in Austin?
By Occhionero
No chance, even no Prometheus (Colored Variant) :-(

Update: Prometheus is fixed. Already...
Last edited by Occhionero on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By SnowBro
How do these manage to sell out so quickly? I honestly don't understand how one can obtain a release of this kind other than going to a Mondo event. Anybody have any tips? I was logged onto the website with items in my cart ready to go and it still sells out before I can blink! Madness!
By Aremagod
I can't wait to see what the first one goes for on ebay.

How the hell is 1000 copies of the Prometheus variant sold out already?

Edit: NM looks like some asshat was messing with the cart inventory.
Last edited by Aremagod on Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Occhionero
Somebody told me that they use software which does nothing than grab that thing as fast as possible...
I am not an expert, but this seems to be realistic!?
By texasvinyl
Prometheus is still up

I am not sure how anyone got the Aliens though, couldn't have been up more than 1 second.. Don't think I've ever seen any release poster or LP sell out that fast. Crazy!
By deafmetal
The Prometheus splatter vinyl is not sold out, check again. Probably some asshat checking the inventory by carting them all.

As for the liquid-filled...
By blue15
Blame the bots. Unless & until Mondo changes its system for limited releases, these things will continue to get scooped up before mere mortals ever have a chance. I didn't even try on this one. No doubt this is how flippers grab this stuff and then jack it up on ebay.
By Aremagod
blue15 wrote:Blame the bots. Unless & until Mondo changes its system for limited releases, these things will continue to get scooped up before mere mortals ever have a chance. I didn't even try on this one. No doubt this is how flippers grab this stuff and then jack it up on ebay.
They should include a captcha or something.....but being a business does it matter to them who buys it as long as they get the money?

At least I have more money to waste on something like the Aliens Loot Crate!
By texasvinyl
One guy apparently has a lot of extra loot!
Attachments
Screenshot_20160426-112837.png
Screenshot_20160426-112837.png (208.94 KiB) Viewed 6374 times
By The Cult Leader
chandler75 wrote:Haha, I was hoping for this link to work :D

http://mondotees.com/pages/lv-426
Chandler I'm soo sorry dude!! That was the original link that was giving out and today mondo Tweeted an update with this link

It was a total shit show for that liquid vinyl though. Like others have mentioned with only 75 Copies no room for humans to score.

http://mondotees.com/collections/lv-426
By blue15
That's exactly it, as long as the stuff sells it seems. This happens with a lot of their poster releases, getting snapped up in miliseconds, and it's interesting reading the Facebook comments from folks who get denied time & again when trying to get something nice for their wall... only to see these items flipped on ebay. There is bot prevention software out there.
By Occhionero
Aremagod wrote:
blue15 wrote:Blame the bots. Unless & until Mondo changes its system for limited releases, these things will continue to get scooped up before mere mortals ever have a chance. I didn't even try on this one. No doubt this is how flippers grab this stuff and then jack it up on ebay.
They should include a captcha or something.....but being a business does it matter to them who buys it as long as they get the money?
Maybe you are right, but I have the romantic or naive idea that they (Mondo) are just fans like us!?
By texasvinyl
Lol people are terrible

One guy has two copies listed

I guess 225 was too low? Sounds like eBay and pre-order flippers made more $$ off this than Mondo did!
Attachments
Screenshot_20160426-114556.png
Screenshot_20160426-114556.png (744.9 KiB) Viewed 6346 times