Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By Aremagod
I believe it's the dude who made the blood filled Friday The 13ths and with Alien Day coming up it might just be legit.
By jgibbs4053
That list does say records would be released as well. So the question is, who can pick me up a copy?
By Aremagod
Mondo + liquid filled + Aliens will be a giant clusterfuck if it's a normal drop and as limited as Friday The 13th was. I can imagine the ebay prices before they even ship out.
By chandler75
This definitely looks like the real deal. Of course they could have just made one copy for April 1 but I doubt it...
By deafmetal
Part of me almost wishes it was an April Fool's Day joke. If it's real, it's guaranteed to be a total shitstorm drop. I can already imagine the herds of JSC's moaning across the Internet.
By bpwlogan
Dam, the stuff they come up with. I never thought in the mid 90's when vinyl was considered dead to the world that there would be any kind of comeback like we see today. Amazing!
Last edited by bpwlogan on Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Hatter313
Someone remind me JSC, wracking my brain here haha. It's on the tip of my tongue

Was it Johnny soundtrack collector? I feel like I can hear monster worship saying it.
By bpwlogan
Hatter313 wrote:Someone remind me JSC, wracking my brain here haha. It's on the tip of my tongue

Was it Johnny soundtrack collector? I feel like I can hear monster worship saying it.

You got it Hatter!
By deafmetal
I just upgraded my Internet connection bandwidth and hired a crack team of F5'ers in preparation for this drop:

We will succeed!
By Little Walter
I heard . . . from someone . . . there'd be only 65 of these suckers. If we team up, maybe we can timeshare it.
By NMA
Is it just me or is there anyone else who finds liquid-filled records unattractive?
By reddye6
NMA wrote:Is it just me or is there anyone else who finds liquid-filled records unattractive?
Not just you. I also don't like the high price for a novelty.
By Occhionero
nick1972 wrote:new version coming..........
Why did he deleted his post on Instagram?! Maybe really an April Fools joke?!
By Little Walter
According to him, someone from Mondo asked him to delete it as a courtesy. They didn't want it revealed yet. I don't know how true that is, but that's the word on the streets.
By Hatter313
I'm hoping they drop the goldsmith score to the original actually. It was never teased exactly but that poster from last year totally said something on the bottom in the credits . Hands down one of my tops