Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By manuorru
Hi buddies!

Looking around I've found an Oblivion OST version by Redeye Records. I think it's an European release.
Seems like DBL black vinyl, with same artwork of Mondo release. Does anybody knows something more? Are they much different? Which is relationship, if exists, between Mondo and Redeye?

Thanks in advance!

Manu
By texasvinyl
Maybe red eye just bought some stock from mondo. The mondo release is the only one I've seen for oblivion.
By manuorru
From Amazon:

<<Packaging: 180 gram 2LP in Deluxe Gatefold Sleeve. One-time pressing of 6,000 copies on black vinyl. Fresh off his success with TRON: LEGACY (201 0}, writer, director, and producer Joseph Kosinski set out to turn Radical Comics' graphic novel, OBLIVION, into a major motion picture. Kosinski's unorthodox approach to music led him to hiring Daft Punk to score TRON: LEGACY with composer Joseph Troponese aiding the French electronico duo in their orchestral arrangements. For OBLIVION, Kosinski followed a similar approach in hiring another French artist, Anthony Gonzalez, better known to the world as M83, to pen the score. Kosinski again enlisted the services of Troponese to orchestrate and collaborate with Gonzalez on the score. The score features a hybrid of the traditional M83 electronic sound combined with sweeping orchestral elements. It features 16 score cues along with a brand new track by M83 featuring Norwegian singer-songwriter Susanne Sundfsr used as the closing theme for the film.>>