Moderators: lazyben, static14, texasvinyl

By zuko
Yeah, agreed Alekspectre, this already sounds pretty dated for me
By blastman
How will this sale work, will a link appear at a random time on Mondo's site?
By texasvinyl
Yes, and random is almost always within a half hour of 10:30 AM CST. Also watch the @MondoNews twitter for an "it's up" announcement tweet from Justin
By blastman
Cheers, texas
By jgibbs4053
i was lucky enough to get a red one
By Bub
[quote=34124]And, red is gone.[/quote]

Damn that was fast!
By liftman2013
I managed to bag a red as well... wow that was intense!
By pabloeterovic
one of the fastest mondo sold out situation.
I was able to grab both.
By manuorru
Red was in the cart, but nothing to do at checkout... Fuck!
By Bub
1 each for me as well
By texasvinyl
Yeah, those went quicker than I thought. Wonder if they will sell out of the other one. I played the score again this morning to get pumped up. Curious if the red one will really smell like strawberry... We shall see!
By manuorru
If someone got a left one... :-)))
By BasementHorror
1 each here.

I can't imagine that there were too many leftovers.

I'm glad I was off today. Fumbling with my phone at work wouldn't have cut it on this one.
By liftman2013
I was gonna go for both but was afraid that while adding a 2nd the 1st would disappear from my cart..
By Vector
Got my red even with me having to put in the credit card info. Yeah, this thing sold out just as fast if not faster than JP.
By The Cult Leader
Yeah I missed the red. Not mad though, I have both the Black and Winchester Ale. No need to be greedy. I just think it's stupid to allow people to order 2 of the same record in a single order, especially when they are limited and sell out extremely fast. You know every flipper added 2.
By Occhionero
The Red went out in 3 minutes! Wtf...
By glennmichael
Managed to get a a version B..

but can someone at Mondo explain why you allow people to buy two copies of limited releases? It's pretty obvious that most people who do buy two, end up throwing their second copy on ebay
By Voodoo_Jim
I allllmoooost had a red - disappeared at checkout time. Soooo close, but I will survive. Got the regular edition, maybe the variant will come my way.
By Occhionero
[quote=34144]Managed to get a a version B..

but can someone at Mondo explain why you allow people to buy two copies of limited releases? It’s pretty obvious that most people who do buy two, end up throwing their second copy on ebay
[/quote]

Absolutely! One of each, ok!
By Occhionero
[quote=34139]Yeah I missed the red. Not mad though, I have both the Black and Winchester Ale..... [/quote]

The Black AND Winchester?! Isn´t it inserted randomly?
By texasvinyl
I sent my extra MondoCon black one to Cult, and I guess he pulled trigger on am eBay listing for the winchester ale variant.

@glennmichael, I think the business argument wins out. Selling 2 records > selling 1 record from a business standpoint. Most of Mondo's vinyl stuff doesn't sell out quickly, so implementing a 1 per order limit could negatively impact revenue on all but their most popular releases.